• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Bugs on my server

Lukatelo

Reaction score
Hello guys. I've decide to open my own server, I solved a lot of problems but here, today, I explained the last things that I didnt found anything about it. There's the last things I have to solve before Open my server, so I hope you to help me really good. *Note that my TFS version is 1.0.2 and my protocol 8.60

• The first thing is: Targeting system is broken! once I lock target on a monster, the lock keeps on the monster even if I enter a protection zone or the monster becomes invisible (once he becomes not invisible the target is there), the problem is, when I, for example, lock a target on a monster then enter the DP and go out, the lock is still there BUT I'm not actually attacking the monster. -- any idea what I should do?? I can also lock target while inside the protection zone.

• The second problem: The "Chase opponent" is also broken. Once I kill a monster (with the chase on) and then I move, the chase is switched off as if I moved while locking target on a monster (but this problem, I think, is linked with the previous one about the target lock because, if I have stayed long enough in dp or long enough to lose the battle sign, I can switch on the Chase opponent and move freely without it being switched off)

• Third: Items don't stack once I put them in backpack or any container. I do know that it was that way long ago in Tibia but it is really annoying, so any idea how to fix that too?

• Fourth: When I use potions (or runes) and the message is displayed "xx:xx Using one of x ultimate health potions..." for example, it doesn't show the actual amount of potions I have, it shows the amount of potions in the 100 that are being currently used. To elaborate, say you have 400 ultimate health potions in your backpack and you use one using the hotkeys, the first message you will get will be "09:42 Using one of 400 ultimate health potions..." but the second would be like that "09:42 Using one of 99 ultimate health potions..." then 98, 97 and so on until it reaches 300 potions where the message would be "09:42 Using one of 300 ultimate health potions..." and so on...

It continues saying the same, I tried to download the pugin from internet and include it on folder "include" like another tutorial that i've seen. but the fail still working :S

Back