• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck quitting this time ^^

This forum is just a time sink for me at this point, and I'd rather put that time to better use.

Cheers.
Thanks @Xikini for all the contribution to the community all this time, see you soon friend!

tampon DESTROYS nerds (circa 2022, not colourized)

Man Body GIF
Death in Tibia produces more adrenaline than Red Bull is good for turning into muscle building.

Fatty glasses from the otland coder's should try it, instead of stacking code tracks.

Play Tibia and die 2 times , you will get madness and possession of adrenaline that you can use for exercise.

Playing tibia are better than boring codes for computer scientists wearing glasses steamed up with sweat from fat men try it then maybe you understand.
The difference is they make the money, you spend the money.

Coding is a hobby just like playing the game. Earning money while just following your passion?
I call it clever. So put on your glasses and continue your work @Xikini .

Just kidding I wish you all the best, there are way better things than checking this forum day to day. We all waste time here.

This forum is just a time sink for me at this point, and I'd rather put that time to better use.

Cheers.
Agree with you that's why i left the forum too... i'm logging in rarely gl in whatever you are doing man

the simpsons teeth GIF

One of the few cool guys. Good luck where you are, dude!

Cheers.
I just wanted to say thank you, you were always there when I needed help, damn you even called me by discord to check my progress.
until next time

Death in Tibia produces more adrenaline than Red Bull is good for turning into muscle building.

Play Tibia and die 2 times , you will get madness and possession of adrenaline that you can use for exercise.
it's true whenever i need a boost i login to fight some quarley fanboys till i'm fired up enough to punch a hole through the wall recommended

I've seen you around quite a bit on the forums; never got the chance to formally meet you/get to know you.
Hope you have an amazing life, it's sad to see you go! From your contributions to the community I am positive you will accomplish great things!

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back