• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar do you want WM or you are trying to make us disban it?

I told you to stfu...now do as I said. Keep crying about veziv going def etc but you are PINGING.

Ok, soriiiiiiii bossssssssss, now you can go and cry more k?

Ok, soriiiiiiii bossssssssss, now you can go and cry more k?

go ping to win because u got owned every big battle so far, even by a drunk veziv yesteray at hills before u took frags when we splitted teams.

go ping to win because u got owned every battle so far, even by a drunk veziv yesteray at hills before u took frags when we splitted teams.

Ye if you haven't noticed we couldn't even kill a mage. Not that I'm crying or smth but on every battle u had more people "But who cares?"

LIKE I'VE SAID GO AND CRY OOK?

Ye if you haven't noticed we couldn't even kill a mage. Not that I'm crying or smth but on every battle u had more people "But who cares?"

LIKE I'VE SAID GO AND CRY OOK?

Who is the one crying delusional kid. Me thats just playing the server to have fun or you thats getting raped every big battle(but ofc we are always more) and then pinging to get frags back.

p.s caps lock stuck ;/?

But Dino, thats your world and your stupid theories.

Are you dino retarded, rly? You dont understand that Calar is pinging because ur team pinged Elo Pro Ogar?

There is no fucking point to talk with you because you are an idiot, you think you know everything but you're addicted to this game and dont get some facts.

piter, low, veziv, wojtek, mr made mord, wundroth, xespoz

Only one guy that was getting pinged by "Maslana" when I've told him to stop he didn't so aint my fault. No-one pinged piter or veziv. I don't know about the rest. Anyways u guys hacked Camuh, I know that Breeg hacked Veziv but still. There was no point to hack Camuh.

This is what you need to understand. There is NO reason to ping people. Calar you still haven't written that you are not pinging our players...because you know you are. Szady you are from shadowcores where pinging is acceptable stay out of this, you dont matter in this conversation.

There is no excuse for pinging and you seem to want to make 100 of them. The only reason someone pings another person is because they hate them so much, which in my eyes is pathetic in an online video game. You guys take this way too seriously, I feel sorry for you.

You can insult me, call me retard, call me whatever name you want.....but don't ping players because you guys are destroying this server. When the server first started and wille and navid were playing nobody was getting pinged. This started only when the polish commanders came.

Last edited:
There was no point to hack Camuh. ??????? OK NO point to hacked camuh so why Breeg Hacked me ? And Zbylu Hacked Lucyfer? :) no1 pinging me ? yesterday we going wz bot after 3 minuts i geting pinged and kicked and 3 eks come and start to atacking me :) its was qqq calar da kollos and ave-fighter Today wundroth got pinged when he join tibia Gymek msged him "nice ping right " Trini Going from dp to boat he left dp and get pinged and u killed him solo :) and saying alot of bullshits :) its not u bla bla bla i cant disband warmode bla bla bla :) i no need warmode to rape u :

"Are you dino retarded, rly? You dont understand that Calar is pinging because ur team pinged Elo Pro Ogar?

There is no fucking point to talk with you because you are an idiot, you think you know everything but you're addicted to this game and dont get some facts." Stop speaking mr Szady :) Brs raping u on shadowcores :)Every1 rapingu so hard :) dont speak mr no hand aka 1000000-2 on yala battle

You shouldn't say anything Veziv aka 100-20 at Ankh-Dara open.

Calar aka 60-7 Yalahar fight ? i know :< And yes i know on yalahar u got 15 -17 ppl we got 57 :)

Fucking kid who crying about warmode score full day sneaking with 20-25 ppl and going defence and making log out :)

Calar aka 60-7 Yalahar fight ? i know :< And yes i know on yalahar u got 15 -17 ppl we got 57 :)

Fucking kid who crying about warmode score full day sneaking with 20-25 ppl and going defence and making log out :)

Wich Yala fight are you talking about you brainless kid? I won't argue with you cuz its pointless you get random scenes/numbers from nowhere. But if you're talking about Yalahar remember last fight? 19 versus 19 and u didn't even get 1 frag?

I hope that someone like Wille/Drako will make a team here, so we can actually fight in-game and not on forum.

Cry me a river.

YEYE TRY TO ASSLICING " I THINK WILLE OR DRAKO MAKE TEAM "! haha Drako make team yes and what? he maked team 4 monts ago :) and get raped by us 150-30 :< or smth :(

Back
Top Bottom