• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
20:25 Ralac Rekoj [236]: recruit more ppl

Stop crying bro.. keep your gathers for 4 am to heal monsters, atleast you wont get raped that time.

? Are you stupid? we had 30 people and we also pinged them :ninja:

I'm fighting with you guys every day and every day i see like 5 new players with you so wtf we need ppl and we will show you the power and stop just following wtf you only follow mode on:D and our high lvls are nooobs toooooo:D

Even if I wanted to use follow atk, it doesnt work for me for some reason.. sometimes it does.. mostly not though. But honestly, what do you expect us to do? If you run around @ Hives spam ue. :p

Navid wtf 10? we were 8 in that deff........ u were atleast 16-18......... so double ammount.

hey i heard that wille is with you ??:D also those all nicknames with bror behinds them are also with anjoh:DDDD

Calar seriously, stop stalking me for fuck sake!!! I went to Lunar to not see your fucking name and what happens? Your fucking name pops up and what now? You going to DESTRAY wars here aswell? Fucking retarded fuck

Calar Army From Shadowcores UNITE

Hah half of our team didnt came cause they were exping hive anyways, i glady cammed and proove u wrong.

http://www11.speedy*****malware.localhost/s8zXS/download/lunarforcemotherfuckers.png

Count for urself bror

Attachments

• lunarforcemotherfuckers.jpg
    lunarforcemotherfuckers.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 48 · VirusTotal
Work on ur maths lol, + quwix and noxey came 2 sec after the screen

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know any brors lmao

whatever u guys say.. in the end of the day.. the server is ours.. even if we are 60 not our problem :ninja:

peace losers.

it's hard to tell wanna know my rl name? wanna know how old i am? wan't to know how long is my penis? or maybe you would like to know what's my axe skill in general i'm human but why i even care about some toxic sentences without point?:D

Back