• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar

Hmm navid, u know that ur wrong :D 3-4 ppl was chasing Quwix, and when Quwix came they came with him... Its not like we care that much....... but is it fun for u guys? when u smash us in 3mins cuz u got 6-8 more players.......

Of course its fun for them, they'll do anything for a kill. iv watched 20+ people come after me... and i just laugh.
You gotta be a massive loser to need to come after a single player with a FULL team.
and to have a team of 30+ on a server with max online of 100.. is completely unnecessary, just shows yours desperate and afraid to lose.

Hmm navid, u know that ur wrong :D 3-4 ppl was chasing Quwix, and when Quwix came they came with him... Its not like we care that much....... but is it fun for u guys? when u smash us in 3mins cuz u got 6-8 more players.......

3-4 ppl chasing quwix? and even if we had 13? and u had 9? you think thats a big diffrence u should know better calar anyways get ur ppl active id say

- - - Updated - - -

Of course its fun for them, they'll do anything for a kill. iv watched 20+ people come after me... and i just laugh.
You gotta be a massive loser to need to come after a single player with a FULL team.
and to have a team of 30+ on a server with max online of 100.. is completely unnecessary, just shows yours desperate and afraid to lose.

Im sorry who are you?, we dont kill randoms ;p

I think I was talking about the other team,
but to be honest i'm not sure since both sides always randomly come after me lol

udarac you dont bring nothing to the thread just disapointing my brain for reading such a big bullshit.

Yesterday you killed 2 people and ran def and we broke it and killed all your asses and we didn't have many more.

@Azure mayne
If you wanna point me something out do it but use brain PLAGZ
brain is the thing inside your head if you dont know it mhmm but if you dont use brain you can also dont understand that. So no just go ruun as fast as possible and try to break the wall with your head.

you clearly can't count, 21 is extremely off we had 14 max when you guys went defense in ank

wierd that i added all you guys to vip hmmm and online on guild you had 14 maybe but ppl without guild then ??

Clearly you cant count ?

You should not be posting here u little team changer =D

shit happens ya know xD

- - - Updated - - -

wierd that i added all you guys to vip hmmm and online on guild you had 14 maybe but ppl without guild then ??

Clearly you cant count ?

I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the amount of players we had because everyone there knows it wasnt 21 your just using an excuse to why you got pummeled. And Just Sean was the only one there not in guild but he is still invited and you all know he is part of team

as far as i know dahl is in ur team too, same with general flowz
and btw excuse? shut up u backstabber u just go to the team that wins so ur the biggest charlover here

Back