• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar

I leaved pz? Sorry bro bot I logged cuz I went into vacations so please dont talk bullshit and man HAHAHAA....How i'll join you if ur pvp skills are -0? Think a bit mate I asked just sean if we can kill islay team back in those days cuz most of ur taem were a bunch of charlovers and a friend of u told me that and I know it anyways.. powaa, power kush all those were just char lovers like you.. sorry mate but the is the reality

you died every time we fought you, your team blows im surprised you werent with them today, 7 of your team cant block the only door in medusa ahahaha your team is trash and so are you so dont talk about pvp skills, and none of us charlove i dont get why you keep saying that we always fought you were just the only ones losing levels

Yeeee alright man wut ever u say... the people of lunarforce knows who you are and what you do each time any team commands.. you change to that team haha you are like a little bitch man but is alright man! good luck ;)

you died every time we fought you, your team blows im surprised you werent with them today, 7 of your team cant block the only door in medusa ahahaha your team is trash and so are you so dont talk about pvp skills, and none of us charlove i dont get why you keep saying that we always fought you were just the only ones losing levels

its hard to block of medusa?

Back