• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you recommend a server?

MXan

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a server up for myself and maybe a handful of friends. I've tried TFS, loved how easy it was to get going (once I figured out the database stuff, anyway), and I love the Rates modification in its config (to change experience gains and so forth). What I don't love is there are no NPCs. Because I don't plan on having a large player base, most of the economy has to be run through NPCs.

I don't really care about the version- Kazordoon is the last city I explored before quitting back in the day, so almost any version still out there is newer than what I last played. I'd love to play on a server with pretty much the same maps as regular Tibia, and if that isn't possible, then I just need some default NPCs. Or, perhaps an NPC pack for TFS or another server, so I don't have to manually insert NPCs one at a time, editing each one for location, purpose, name, etc.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Back