• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][12.6] Molten OT | Custom EVO Map | Custom Lore | Starts 14 August at 17:00 GMT

Server Website/AAC
https://moltenot.com
Server Address
moltenot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Crx Molten

Reaction score
Text-trans.png
Hello everybody!
I'm glad to announce our launch day: 14 August at 17:00 GMT
You can already create your account here: link

View attachment Launch-1.mp4

Description
Molten is an OT Server created from the frustration, boredom, and inadequate management of other servers that I've played over the last years.
With a focus on lore and RPG, the objective is to create a new environment where you can have fun and excitement but keeping all the standard tibia mechanics with a new approach.
First, the map is custom, and in constant expansion, the stronger you get, new places to explore arises. Second, more than just endlessly walking to explore, the world has a history that directly influences the game setting.
The classical tibia mechanics remained the same (no new sprite and no new client). Still, we also added some new things, using things that Tibia doesn't take advantage of.
1628533384880.png

Server Additional
  • Custom Map (own maps + copies from other maps)
  • Custom Lore: the whole map is around lore created from zero. There is a lot to learn from books and NPCs around the map. Quests will explore this lore, and some will influence character construction and map itself
  • 16 basic quests (initial items, INQ, POI ...)
  • 6 advanced quests, spread around the map, with multiples puzzles, new mechanics, and different prizes (no items, but buffs, access to other hunts, etc..). Those quests are divided into missions, in which players will run across the map talking with NPCs and learning more about this new world.
  • Daily tasks/quests, with scalable difficulty, so the player will constantly be challenged.
  • 3d vocation:
    • Each vocation has a promotion to two different classes. This will not bring any new spells (until now) but will improve your other spells and the path you want to follow in the game. (Details here)
  • New systems:
    • Attack speed increasing with your fist fighting
    • Loot rate increasing with your fishing fighting
    • 104 core items to be crafted with different items.
    • Addon bonus per quantity, not for using (all addons are acquirable)
    • All damage formulas, spell formulas, monsters, items were written on excel for balancing purposes. Balancing was my first purpose here because bringing new systems would affect such PVE as PVP and market offers
  • All bestiary creatures will be re-utilized, trying at max to re utilize what tibia has available
1628533510822.png

Server Info:
Client: 12.6 (trying always to follow new tibia updates) (no bots will be allowed)

Rates:
1628533696209.png

1628533844594.png

You can keep track on our updates at this topic or at our development thread
Join us on discord!

See you in the game!

Crx​

Last edited:
I am very much looking forward to the official release of this server.
Seems to be a very promising project.

wish you released today. its friday. saturday releases are stuppid

Hello everyone!
I've been a bit away from here, too much work to manage current server. Today we are celebrating 1 month old, with an stable server and a engaged community. Thanks a lot! Today i'm launching a special quest, with special mechanics . Here some preview:
1631591122259.png
1631591135573.png
1631591150323.png
I will try to update more here, if i have free time!
Thanks!
Crx