• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I never played DeathZot before but i will give it a try since most members say its an good server :eek:

had no idea this was coming back, this is gonna be interesting

jake how are you gonna deal with the ddos this time around, you know the type of people that play your server

Last edited:
had no idea this was coming back, this is gonna be interesting

jake how are you gonna deal with the ddos this time around, you know the type of people that play your server
I found a really good host this time, I'm not too worried about ddos. Who were you last era?

@Xagul or @Synthetic_
Boss Maps - I personally never seen them, but i herd someone on beta round 1 got a map for something like archangel or some shit, probably a troll, idk. But are there other maps than Sin/hate/evil/terror?

I just had a idea due to something I read on the other thread.

I think there should be a "Lifetime Stats" talkaction, where it will show your lifetime stats for multiple things.
Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Perk Gains (Total extra exp gained, lifesteal total, extra damage total, etc)
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I first thought of the idea just for perks, so you can see how well they have worked for you. But then I thought "Why not just a bunch of lifetime stats".

@Xagul or @Synthetic_
Boss Maps - I personally never seen them, but i herd someone on beta round 1 got a map for something like archangel or some shit, probably a troll, idk. But are there other maps than Sin/hate/evil/terror?
Pretty sure Blazed got the Archangle map, not sure if he ever used it. Most of been harder boss cause it gave you a time of 4 mins to kill it or something.

I think there should be a "Lifetime Stats" talkaction, where it will show your lifetime stats for multiple things.
Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I first thought of the idea just for perks, so you can see how well they have worked for you. But then I thought "Why not just a bunch of lifetime stats".

I'd like to see this, maybe a "time played" stat too.

Pretty sure Blazed got the Archangle map, not sure if he ever used it. Most of been harder boss cause it gave you a time of 4 mins to kill it or something.
There's no monster in DeathZot with the name Archangel, or anything similar. Blazed isn't the most reliable source :)

I haven't been playing any Tibia server for about a year, Deathzot will be my comeback. :D

It has been a lot of work, Xagul and Synthethic are gods at what they're doing. If you haven't played Deathzot before, then I truely recommend it.

See ya on the release. ;)
Your gonna play it? xD And def give yourself some credit to. The mapping looks great bud.

Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I mentioned something about the amount of time a person has played.

Last edited:
Back