• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea Fishing just rox
2DylVrS1.jpg

BUG I assume. - My T5 Sword does the same damage as my T4 sword did. I have tested this a few times, even had Nuada test it aswell. I want to know why? Why did I just burn 3x T4 swords, Into a T5 to have the same damage amount?

BUG I assume. - My T5 Sword does the same damage as my T4 sword did. I have tested this a few times, even had Nuada test it aswell. I want to know why? Why did I just burn 3x T4 swords, Into a T5 to have the same damage amount?
Does it have the same attack?

so 2 quick questions
1: is there npc which enchange t2+ items?
2: where i can find words to open stones which blocks everything?

Something needs to be done with fishing, i have gone from lvl 300-1500 just by fishing and i honestly don't see any point in doing anything else 2 lvl which is becoming boring, either nerf the xp rate of fishing or buff xp rates of monsters because fishing is just 10x easier to lvl.

Im lvl 1500 and i dont know how to get my T3, i dont want waste 2 hours mining because is really boring and full of botters.

Im lvl 1500 and i dont know how to get my T3, i dont want waste 2 hours mining because is really boring and full of botters.

You could manual monsters, have them drop the loot tiles or map tiles for bosses.
But idk where to manual at 1000+ =P fishing is the way to go I guess.

Hallucinogen here, lvl 300 I dunno
Great server, Gave me alot of insparation for my server.
Too bad boting is lame and makes the good and quality players to go lol
And the lamers become NPCs. LoL.

Gl to all

Can anybody upload leatrix latency for me? I can't download it from offical site.

First off I would like to say that I feel the zealot ue is too weak. I don't see a point in using it since I can kill 4 monsters with the single target spell in the time I can with the ue. Also, the ue takes more soul and I can use 2 single target spells in the time I have enough soul for the ue.

Funny how most of people on this page is bitching about fishing. I mean come on you should rather be grateful how easy it is for you to hunt.
Theres probably alot more hunting alternatives once you get up in level. Im just saying you do realize your gonna rebirth at level 20k right? Noone has progressed more than level 2k yet which in all honesty isnt even 1% progressed through the game i believe. Theres so much more you will be able to do and so many more sets you will be able to get aswell.
This isnt supposed to be easy, its supposed to be rewarding and so far (im level 1.4k currently) i think its really rewarding.

Back