• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Which, their accounts will get banned anyway, if Xagul upholds what he said about no RMT

I'm sure they are making sure that the server won't crash again, because it crashed 2 times, and rolled back.

Iet-AaK.jpg

06:32 You were downgraded from Level 4923 to Level 4873.
Died with bless and lost 50 lvls, and other 6,7k~ lose 14 lvls when dieing, what the fuck?!

06:32 You were downgraded from Level 4923 to Level 4873.
Died with bless and lost 50 lvls, and other 6,7k~ lose 14 lvls when dieing, what the fuck?!
I died as well yesterday, i thought i had bless but i guess i didn't, apparently there is only a chance you drop your backpack when you die without bless? because i didn't drop mine and i lost around 65 lvls

I'd simply suggest to take the server down and make it a server that is not that repeatable as it s right now. Everyone knows what I mean. Its a joke atm. the only reason you hit 300 people is :
Mc's, It's by Synthetic AND Shawn/ The name is Deathzot. It has close to nothing to do with what the server is right now. Not trying to bash the server, rather trying to push some motivation into you to make you rethink some decisions you made in terms of deathzot.

You guys on here fuckin complain more than even me... Obamanizer... its rather pathetic. The server is fun as shit, grow a pair, and just play it to enjoy it.

I disagree with every single one of you that thinks the server is boring and "reapeatable".
The repeatable part I get. You farm all day all night just to get better equipment, but that's how it is.
In my opinion 1-4k is a bit boring but after that it's fun as hell.
It's a great server with a great community.
Play it and enjoy it, or leave it. Simple as that.

@sunnylinuz I partly agree with you, my other opinion is that buying ten million t1s for 1 t7 piece is like walking from USA all the way over to the moon. It takes forever and in the end theres no more motivation to get the second piece, I mean sure you can get a t7 piece but after that piece you will most likely take a break for a week before you go back to get the second piece.

Leveling is fine I guess, me personally is done lvling as others are already level 10k so i find no point in it as im so far behind. I know, im not supposed to try and be the best all the time but sadly enough thats what i feel when I play this server.
@Xagul and @Synthetic_ has done a great job so far and I hope they listen to what others say aswell so the OT can get better and better for each update.
Im still not going to quit the OT tho as its fun to talk to people in gamechat there ;)

The thing you have to realize is it took WAY longer to advance to the next set before? Why are you bitching all of a sudden, it is pretty obvious that you guys have never played deathzot when it took 7 pieces to upgrade. Also I feel bad for whoever just stops trying to advance to the next tier and level because they are "to far behind" like you will NEVER be anywhere near the top because of the fact that there are people who play all day everyday and decided they don't want a social life.

I have a t8 piece, that is 2187 t1 pieces.
Old tier 5 was ~2400, thats much closer to the end tier than i currently am.

Back