• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I feel like Ninja isn't a good starting vocation as they get the raw end of the deal when rebirthing. A Ninja rebirthing into Archer for example will have 200k less health than an Archer that rebirths into Ninja if they both rebirth at 10k. Also there is a larger gap between 1st and 2nd rebirth which allows more training time so eventually Archer>Ninja will do more damage than Ninja>Archer(skill wise). Same with Ninja>Barbarian or Ninja>Anything really, the reverse order will almost always be better than first vocation Ninja. This might be the case for other vocations aswell, i'm not too sure. Maybe there could be a damage or another unique bonus of some sort from that you get from your first vocation? Even this new tactician vocation, its better to go Tactician>Ninja rather than Ninja>Tactician. Correct me if i'm wrong but its kind of an unfair advantage. I guess you just have to just plan ahead to get the most out of rebirthing.

This is not true, at all.

When you rebirth, your level is set to 1, but ALSO your hp/mana is set to the same as a Level 1.
Yes, you heard correctly
YOU DO NOT KEEP THE HEALTH AND MANA YOU HAVE when you rebirth, you get set to level 1 HP/Mana!!!

Lets take me for example. My character, Flatlander, is a Ninja. At level 10,000 I will have gained 400,000 health from leveling. (40*10,000)
Then I rebirth. ALL that health gets taken away, and I go into archer. Archer gets 60 health per level.

So now I am level 1, and I will gain 40 (Ninja HP Gain) and 60 (Archer HP Gain) every level. (New total = 100)
So after rebirth, I will have the max health of a non-rebirthed Barbarian. (100 hp gain per level)

So if you go Barbarian -> Warrior, you have 180 health gain per level.
Barbarian -> Elementalist, you will have 100 hp per level and 120 mana per level starting at level 1.

The only negative to this, is if you OVER level, you gain no benefit, so if someone rebirths at level 12,000 instead of 10,000. You just lost 2,000 levels of work, because you DO NOT KEEP THE HEALTH YOU PREVIOUSLY GAINED.

I hope this information helps everyone.

As far as I know, everything gets transfered over except the ability to keep training the same skill, e.g a ninja>archer won't be able to train fist fighting. So if you go Ninja>Archer every level after that you will get ninjas health and archers health combined, so 40+60=100 health per level, and of course all passives and spells transfer over. Don't quote me on this as i'm not 100% sure but i've heard/seen that its gonna be like this a few times.

The skill you gain depends on the weapons you wear.
A ninja will still be able to gain fist fighting as an Archer. But it will be much slower skill gain. (You simply need 2 daggers equipped to gain fist fighting)

This is not true, at all.

When you rebirth, your level is set to 1, but ALSO your hp/mana is set to the same as a Level 1.
Yes, you heard correctly
YOU DO NOT KEEP THE HEALTH AND MANA YOU HAVE when you rebirth, you get set to level 1 HP/Mana!!!

Lets take me for example. My character, Flatlander, is a Ninja. At level 10,000 I will have gained 400,000 health from leveling. (40*10,000)
Then I rebirth. ALL that health gets taken away, and I go into archer. Archer gets 60 health per level.

So now I am level 1, and I will gain 40 (Ninja HP Gain) and 60 (Archer HP Gain) every level. (New total = 100)
So after rebirth, I will have the max health of a non-rebirthed Barbarian. (100 hp gain per level)

So if you go Barbarian -> Warrior, you have 180 health gain per level.
Barbarian -> Elementalist, you will have 100 hp per level and 120 mana per level starting at level 1.

The only negative to this, is if you OVER level, you gain no benefit, so if someone rebirths at level 12,000 instead of 10,000. You just lost 2,000 levels of work, because you DO NOT KEEP THE HEALTH YOU PREVIOUSLY GAINED.

I hope this information helps everyone.
Oh, that makes much more sense, I guess I just figured it would be like that as most rebirth servers are :p.

The skill you gain depends on the weapons you wear.
A ninja will still be able to gain fist fighting as an Archer. But it will be much slower skill gain. (You simply need 2 daggers equipped to gain fist fighting)
Yeah I ment it would be a lot slower, its still true that Archer>Ninja will have higher skills eventually as the gap from 1st rebirth to 2nd is much larger.

so after rebirth, I will have to trade my weapon?
Even right now, Any class can use any weapon. (Other than dual-daggers, which currently only ninjas get a full benefit from)

Once you rebirth, your SKILL GAIN is what changes. This means, if you go from Barbarian -> Shade. You will now gain SLOW melee skills, and FAST Magic Levels. (Spell-Damage does not go off your weapons skills, but your classes skills, meaning Weapon Chain will get higher damage with melee skills, and Obliterate will get higher damage with Magic Levels)

Each skill gives 1% damage increase, so you can probably get 70 Sword Fighting before switching to Shade, but as a shade, you will probably only be able to acheive 30-40 sword fighting.

This is something you may want to consider if you are trying to min-max your character to be as powerful as possible. Being able to train your skills to 70 and rebirth twice, would be 210% damage. But if you gain 70->35->35, thats only 140% damage.

How can I recover the account, if the page does not give up? I wrote to Support but no write off? x2...

How can I recover the account, if the page does not give up? I wrote to Support but no write off? x2...

How did you lose your account? I would suggest making a new character and contacting one of the admins through it.

Or using Ctrl + Z to report a bug and do it that way (I know Xagulz checks the bug reports)

I have my acc/pass in notebook on my deskop, and i dont log in 3 days. I had to do on the new system and to death I forgot about my account :p

I have my acc/pass in notebook on my deskop, and i dont log in 3 days. I had to do on the new system and to death I forgot about my account :p

If your IP Address hasn't changed Xagulz will be able to find accounts linked to it I think.

I have a variable ip, just no internet for a few seconds, or similar event, will automatically have the ip changed.

I'm a little confused as to how re-birthing is going to be for Zealot. Right now I'm a Zealot and I'm not quite sure what vocation I'm going to rebirth into. Zealots attack skills rely on both the users club fighting (or sword/axe) and magic level. Right now I primarily use a club and whenever I have no stamina (which happens almost never) I go to trainers and train my ML. Because of this my ML is extremely low, thus affecting my damage. Now, If i were to rebirth into a barbarian I would still be able to use my club. However, if what you're saying is true, even if I go to trainers when I have no stamina my ML will level up even slower than it does now. It seems to me like I'm going to have to forget using Zealot attack skills after I rebirth. Because if I choose to rebirth into a magic vocation then my melee skills will not level nearly fast enough. Basically, in order for a Zealot's attack skills to remain effective you need to have high melee skills and a high ML. I don't see how that's going to be possible.

I'm a little confused as to how re-birthing is going to be for Zealot. Right now I'm a Zealot and I'm not quite sure what vocation I'm going to rebirth into. Zealots attack skills rely on both the users club fighting (or sword/axe) and magic level. Right now I primarily use a club and whenever I have no stamina (which happens almost never) I go to trainers and train my ML. Because of this my ML is extremely low, thus affecting my damage. Now, If i were to rebirth into a barbarian I would still be able to use my club. However, if what you're saying is true, even if I go to trainers when I have no stamina my ML will level up even slower than it does now. It seems to me like I'm going to have to forget using Zealot attack skills after I rebirth. Because if I choose to rebirth into a magic vocation then my melee skills will not level nearly fast enough. Basically, in order for a Zealot's attack skills to remain effective you need to have high melee skills and a high ML. I don't see how that's going to be possible.
Why would you have to stop using Zealot spells? You're still going to have your old skills and if you go Barbarian you're only going to have more melee skills (thus further increasing your damage).

Why would you have to stop using Zealot spells? You're still going to have your old skills and if you go Barbarian you're only going to have more melee skills (thus further increasing your damage).
But if my ML goes up even slower then the spells won't hit nearly as hard. Say a shade goes illusionist, their spells will hit much harder because they only require ml, and they would still be gaining ml just as fast.

So if you go zealot to barb, does the barbs passive attack speed stack with zealots overload spell?

But if my ML goes up even slower then the spells won't hit nearly as hard. Say a shade goes illusionist, their spells will hit much harder because they only require ml, and they would still be gaining ml just as fast.
It won't really matter, the ML is only a portion of the spells bonus damage & ultimately Zealot's have the benefit of using STR/INT gems. Also spells don't just scale on skills, level plays a big part. Also besides worrying about spells you're not looking into the other factors you would get on a Barbarian. For starters Laguna Blade is the best auto attack passive in the game, on top of that you get Overload and Psi Shield. Zealot's have a lot of utility in their vocation so you can't just say that going into, or from a Zealot is useless because there's a lot in that vocation that make up for that.

Alright, so I kept getting asked what was better for Ninja, sword, axe or club and shield or double daggers. I was thinking wtf of course double daggers are better but after some testing it looks like sword/axe/club and shield is better than double daggers. I used 2 t7 daggers with dex gems so a total of 107 fist fighting and done a few deadly strikes, then I used a t7u axe with 32 axe fighting, and the damage was a little less but i believe if I had 107 axe fighting, the damage would be more maybe even a lot more than double daggers. The only thing that is sacrificed is the attack speed, but if I can 1 shot things with flicker strike, have deadly strike do more damage and have that extra defence and healing, attack speed isn't worth it. Maybe you could do a little testing? I would put strength gems on the axe to try and get a better estimate but I can't as its unique.. but i'm positive that spells will do more damage with an axe/club/sword over 2 daggers.

Edit: So I just tested with 2 t5 daggers with no gems (67 fist) and a t5 axe with 5 strength gems and a shield with 4 strength gems to bring my axe fighting to 69 and axe with shield does more damage, its not much more but its still more.

Last edited:
Alright, so I kept getting asked what was better for Ninja, sword, axe or club and shield or double daggers. I was thinking wtf of course double daggers are better but after some testing it looks like sword/axe/club and shield is better than double daggers. I used 2 t7 daggers with dex gems so a total of 107 fist fighting and done a few deadly strikes, then I used a t7u axe with 32 axe fighting, and the damage was a little less but i believe if I had 107 axe fighting, the damage would be more maybe even a lot more than double daggers. The only thing that is sacrificed is the attack speed, but if I can 1 shot things with flicker strike, have deadly strike do more damage and have that extra defence and healing, attack speed isn't worth it. Maybe you could do a little testing? I would put strength gems on the axe to try and get a better estimate but I can't as its unique.. but i'm positive that spells will do more damage with an axe/club/sword over 2 daggers.

Edit: So I just tested with 2 t5 daggers with no gems (67 fist) and a t5 axe with 5 strength gems and a shield with 4 strength gems to bring my axe fighting to 69 and axe with shield does more damage, its not much more but its still more.

Deadly strike, will always use your fist fighting for calculations.

You have 67 fist fighting, and 32 axe fighting, but whether you use daggers, wand, distance weapon or melee weapon, Deadly Strike will always use the 67 fist fighting in it's damage calculation.

BUT! This does mean, you can simply train your fist-fighting, then grab any weapon of your choice, and do great damage, with the benefit of a shield.

The only thing you currently lose with using another weapon, is the 100% attack speed bonus from using dual-daggers. But trading that for increased damage, Armor, Regeneration, and easier weapon upgrades (With daggers, you'll need 4 T8 daggers before upgrading to a T9, because if you upgrade to T9 when you have 3 T8 daggers, you'll end up with 1 T9 dagger which will literally LOWER your damage, causing you to immediatly quit deathzot, go to your kitchen, grab a knife, kill your entire family, go to the nearest bank, rob it, and pay hundreds of thousands of stolen dollars to have deathzot DDOSed at all times of the day) And nobody wants that. So save your family, Save the country, save Deathzot. If you play a ninja, use a melee weapon, and just train with daggers.

Oh, also I'm trading T8 daggers for T7 weapons of any other type. #DAGGERSBLOWDICK.COM

Last edited:
Deadly strike, will always use your fist fighting for calculations.

You have 67 fist fighting, and 32 axe fighting, but whether you use daggers, wand, distance weapon or melee weapon, Deadly Strike will always use the 67 fist fighting in it's damage calculation.

BUT! This does mean, you can simply train your fist-fighting, then grab any weapon of your choice, and do great damage, with the benefit of a shield.

The only thing you currently lose with using another weapon, is the 100% attack speed bonus from using dual-daggers. But trading that for increased damage, Armor, Regeneration, and easier weapon upgrades (With daggers, you'll need 4 T8 daggers before upgrading to a T9, because if you upgrade to T9 when you have 3 T8 daggers, you'll end up with 1 T9 dagger which will literally LOWER your damage, causing you to immediatly quit deathzot, go to your kitchen, grab a knife, kill your entire family, go to the nearest bank, rob it, and pay hundreds of thousands of stolen dollars to have deathzot DDOSed at all times of the day) And nobody wants that. So save your family, Save the country, save Deathzot. If you play a ninja, use a melee weapon, and just train with daggers.

Oh, also I'm trading T8 daggers for T7 weapons of any other type. #DAGGERSBLOWDICK.COM

HOLY SHIT that went on a it longer and furter than I saw comming and I talk to you on a daily basis... ffs man these daggers are doing weird things to people!

Back