• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
You guys are PAYING Renegade's enemies to do the quest for them. That means you are literally funding the war against Renegade and his guild.
OF COURSE he is going to interfere. If you don't want him to, DO THE QUEST WITHOUT HELP, LIKE WE DID.

So be a man, go get level 10k and a full T7-T8 set, find a blocker, put all your perk points into armor, deck yourselves out with gems, and do the quest like it was intended to be done. Don't pay Renegade's Enemies run it for you and expect him not to interfere, are you stupid?

I told you I wasnt even involved in any of this, so I had no idea that he is waring with them, and it does sound like it makes some sense they would interfere.

However, you sound REALLY mad right now. "be a man and grind the fuck out of a video game"? Strong neckbearding right there.

I told you I wasnt even involved in any of this, so I had no idea that he is waring with them, and it does sound like it makes some sense they would interfere.

However, you sound REALLY mad right now. "be a man and grind the fuck out of a video game"? Strong neckbearding right there.

Grind? aren't you level 9000 already to do the quest? You are abusing an exploit to get through the door #1, and secondly, if you don't have T7 gear by the time you are level 9k, you did something really wrong.

And I do get mad that humans exist that not only do they have no drive, or pride, or want to compete when playing a game, they think they are entitled to keep others from being competitive as well.

Would be like playing tennis, and when the person doesn't hit the ball directly to you, and scores a point, you say "That wasn't nice, you are better than me at Tennis, you should hit the ball to me every time and not try to win the game"

Last edited:
Alright. I was bored. I dont play here anymore. I'll just leave this to you.

@Xagul Making a game hard is what makes it some sort of competitive and makes it fun to play. Deathzot is not hard. its simply the ammount of time you put in -> the outcome in T items and level.

You+Synth have a crew of active players. Renegade has allways been a guy who has tried to keep himself on top of the top by denying other people being able to get across him.
Easiest way to achieve this? dont let anyone finish the reb. quest.

You litterly made the most fucked up thing you could do. You gave pwoer abusers the easiest way to fuck your entire community. Change the servers name into Created by renegades bitch, because you are nothing but his bitch right now :)

Cheerio, Blazed

Grind? aren't you level 9000 already to do the quest? You are abusing an exploit to get through the door #1, and secondly, if you don't have T7 gear by the time you are level 9k, you did something really wrong.

And yes im 9k but I've not been on much because except for keys because it just too much grinding ofr me
Getting full t7 is magnitudes harder than getting 9k. 1 t7 is 729 t1s or 5103 t1s for a full set. Are you really trying to tell me its easy to get a t2 for every 5.1 levels I got?

@Flatlander 1. sorry for doublepost but some of the stuff you say is so god damn wrong. I could say you hunting at level 4.7k at the 3k spawn 1hitting everything which forced me to stay in 2k area at elvel 3.5k is as much making Renegade profit as him paying his friends to help him since you made me studder down in leveling speed so i couldnt compete. he wants to get on. And holy fuck if I would still play i would pay him to finally get my rebirth and quit wasting time.

Alright. I was bored. I dont play here anymore.
Glad we got that out of the way, you don't play here anymore. Thanks now piss off.

Making a game hard is what makes it some sort of competitive and makes it fun to play. Deathzot is not hard. its simply the ammount of time you put in -> the outcome in T items and level.
The quest is actually very difficult, which is why these people are PAYING people to help them.

You+Synth have a crew of active players. Renegade has allways been a guy who has tried to keep himself on top of the top by denying other people being able to get across him.
Easiest way to achieve this? dont let anyone finish the reb. quest.
Welcome to tibia, an open-world pvp mmo where you can quite literally hunt down the people you don't like and make them ragequit. But wait, WE MADE THE QUEST NON PVP! This means that another player literally cannot stop you from completing the rebirth quest even if they wanted to. Yes they can lure, and you can just magic wall them in with all the shit they lured and then they die, imagine that... who woulda thought one could use magic walls in a quest.

And yes im 9k but I've not been on much because except for keys because it just too much grinding ofr me
Getting full t7 is magnitudes harder than getting 9k. 1 t7 is 729 t2s or 5103 t2s for a full set. Are you really trying to tell me its easy to get a t2 for every 1.7 levels I got?

Uh no, a T7 is 729 T1s not T2s. first of all. which is a HUGE difference.

Not only that, the T2 bosses (from maps) drop multiple T2s when you kill just once of them, basically giving you a T3+ every boss kill.
So if you actually TRY, and go kill a boss or two (every single time I go check a boss spawn in the 7k area, no one has killed it, and they are marked on the fucking map so don't say you can't find them) this means, you can literally log on right now, walk around the 7k area and kill T2 bosses, and make a T4 item.

You only need 27 T4 items to make a T7 item, and maps are EASY to get, I loot an entire backpack of maps in like an hour of manual hunting.
1 backpack of T2 maps = 30+ T3 items, which is 10 T4 items, which is 3 T5 items, which is a T6 item, so you can get a T6 item per hour, just from hunting, not counting loot you get WHILE hunting, which loot orbs are more common than map orbs, so you'd have probably a T6 item and a T5+ item every hour, and at the end of that hour, you can do all the bosses on the map, boom you are over half way to a T7 item in ONE HOUR.

Glad we got that out of the way, you don't play here anymore. Thanks now piss off.

The quest is actually very difficult, which is why these people are PAYING people to help them.

Welcome to tibia, an open-world pvp mmo where you can quite literally hunt down the people you don't like and make them ragequit. But wait, WE MADE THE QUEST NON PVP! This means that another player literally cannot stop you from completing the rebirth quest even if they wanted to. Yes they can lure, and you can just magic wall them in with all the shit they lured and then they die, imagine that... who woulda thought one could use magic walls in a quest.

If 5000 people would shit in the same hole, there we have it, Your answer on what I said.

THE QUEST was done by you in with some Mc's AND a few easy scripts. Tell someone else its hard. we both know it isnt.
The reason it is hard is because you made it pvp and people slay off people asap the boss goes low hp. if you say something diffrent you probably didnt login to your own server with a char whichs name was NOT xagul. try it. you will see what kind of economy is going on.

The quest is not just a quest., the quest is doubling your content in terms of vocation. You g2 be bullshitting me if you think i suck this answer in like the rest of the idiots that are considering you as the god you seem to think you are.

Now the finish off : You and synthetic arent able to get enough content out. which is in my honest opinion and thoughts the only reason you wont turn it nopvp. the less people get through the longer time it will give you to make your content.

the only reason you wont turn it nopvp. the less people get through the longer time it will give you to make your content.
The..
Quest...
Is....
NON.....
FUCKING.........
PPPPPPVVVVVVVVPPPPPPPP...........
JJJJJJACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK ASSSSSSSSSSSSS...........

And I hope you don't think you are trolling, because there is a clear difference between trolling, and actually being retarded irl. Clearly you are the ladder.

q51Qg0t.png

Sell T8 Armor Legs Ring Boots
T7 Helmet Shield
Malice 30 Min key
T8 Sword also

msg me on here with offers

Last edited:
this is how the server is

admins make content
players destroy content
players abuse content
players are walled off
new content comes out
more bugs arise
rinse n repeat

its boring when u have to wait 2 weeks before 1 small update that takes 1 day to finish comes out

i would have rather waited til 2015 for a complete server than sit through this shit for almost 2 months

If 5000 people would shit in the same hole, there we have it, Your answer on what I said.

THE QUEST was done by you in with some Mc's AND a few easy scripts. Tell someone else its hard. we both know it isnt.
The reason it is hard is because you made it pvp and people slay off people asap the boss goes low hp. if you say something diffrent you probably didnt login to your own server with a char whichs name was NOT xagul. try it. you will see what kind of economy is going on.

The quest is not just a quest., the quest is doubling your content in terms of vocation. You g2 be bullshitting me if you think i suck this answer in like the rest of the idiots that are considering you as the god you seem to think you are.

Now the finish off : You and synthetic arent able to get enough content out. which is in my honest opinion and thoughts the only reason you wont turn it nopvp. the less people get through the longer time it will give you to make your content.
how about u stop whining u lil piece of shit and open up that ascalon of urs.

oh wait u cant facking manage a server or have no clue how to do anything

this is how the server is

admins make content
players destroy content
players abuse content
players are walled off
new content comes out
more bugs arise
rinse n repeat

its boring when u have to wait 2 weeks before 1 small update that takes 1 day to finish comes out

i would have rather waited til 2015 for a complete server than sit through this shit for almost 2 months
Welcome to MMOs bro

Uh no, a T7 is 729 T1s not T2s. first of all. which is a HUGE difference.

Not only that, the T2 bosses (from maps) drop multiple T2s when you kill just once of them, basically giving you a T3+ every boss kill.
So if you actually TRY, and go kill a boss or two (every single time I go check a boss spawn in the 7k area, no one has killed it, and they are marked on the fucking map so don't say you can't find them) this means, you can literally log on right now, walk around the 7k area and kill T2 bosses, and make a T4 item.

You only need 27 T4 items to make a T7 item, and maps are EASY to get, I loot an entire backpack of maps in like an hour of manual hunting.
1 backpack of T2 maps = 30+ T3 items, which is 10 T4 items, which is 3 T5 items, which is a T6 item, so you can get a T6 item per hour, just from hunting, not counting loot you get WHILE hunting, which loot orbs are more common than map orbs, so you'd have probably a T6 item and a T5+ item every hour, and at the end of that hour, you can do all the bosses on the map, boom you are over half way to a T7 item in ONE HOUR.

I edited my post after I realized I misswrote. The thing is you make all of this sound like a an actual argument to someone who doesnt know better.

Just like your " oh playing tennis would suck if the other person wouldnt want to win"

What you forget is that pking is NONconsenual.
So its basicly like someone throwing you a tennis ball,and telling you to play with him. But you hate tennis and tell him you dont want to. That person now proceeds to call you a pussy and to get on his level because hes better at tennis than you. YOU want to force that person to play tennis even though he doesn't like it.

Same with your runic argument. You have argued this before and its complete nonsense. THE BOSSES SPAWN ONCE PER HOUR FOR EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THE SERVER. This means unless you are the ONLY one online, your little calculation with a t6 per hour makes 0 sense when there is 250-300 TRYING TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING. So on the map boss really dont help for shit. And no pking people for them isnt on the table when there are people with 2-3 tiers gear better than you before you say that.
One bp of t2 maps does NOT drop you 30 + t3s. Are you insane? That would mean you get 1.5 t3s PER BOSS so you are telling me you get 4.5 on average PER t2 boss. So unless you have 100 points in prosperity that is not happening very often. Beyond this easily 50% (usually more) of the maps you loot are t1 maps so unless you loot 40 maps per hour a bp of t2s isnt happening
Now ok if you grind super hard you can probably get a t5 per hour, which means you need 63 hours of hunting to complete your set. However, this also means that you loot exactly the items that you want and since half of the loot you get is weapons of which you only need 1, around 40% of the loot you find is useless unless you trade it with the npc a t7 also which also costs 300k.
Most of the time youll probably get less so I would assume around 100 hours. Now obviously if you play 16 hours a day its gonna take you less than a week. But for me I play maybe 100 hours in a month. Playing a month just to progress to the next tier is pretty tedious if you ask me.

Now before you call me a scrub for either not being hardcore enough to grind my heart out or a noob because I cant get your fabled 30 t3s per bp of boss maps, I like this server and dont really care about being the best, but I would like it if you could progress at a reasonable pace.

Last edited:
Back