• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its different.... just imagine going to the 7k area again, and having to explore an island 3x the size of it.

The size of an island isn't bad, I mean everyone kept complaining about not having enough hunting spaces.
As long as the monsters are somewhat interesting, and I heard the new bosses are going to be more interesting. It should be better than what deathzot PREVIOUSLY was, and that's at least a step in the right direction.

Flat, its....not bad, not good either. maybe im just raging cuz im still looking for that tp rune

Read the updates. Only thing i have a problem with would be this.

• Bosses spawned with higher quality keys will have a slight bonus to loot rate. <<
wtf? There shouldn't be loot bonus just because it's on a key. The bonus was using the key with a shorter cooldown. If this is the case make an item that will allow us to increase the loot rate on maps.

• Bosses spawned with higher quality keys will have a slight bonus to loot rate. <<
wtf? There shouldn't be loot bonus just because it's on a key. The bonus was using the key with a shorter cooldown. If this is the case make an item that will allow us to increase the loot rate on maps.

MOOOOONIES!

"Because.... F**k You, Give me money" - Deathzot itself

We are trying to get it to the point where people cannot 24/7 afk bot their keys, and by doing that, no1 in their right mind would ever buy a purple key unless it has some benefit. The reason is buying 1 purple key and having to do it every 30 minutes is more work for the same reward as buying 10 5 hour keys... the only reason people bought them before was because their bot could do it 24/7 so it didn't matter.

We are trying to get it to the point where people cannot 24/7 afk bot their keys, and by doing that, no1 in their right mind would ever buy a purple key unless it has some benefit. The reason is buying 1 purple key and having to do it every 30 minutes is more work for the same reward as buying 10 5 hour keys... the only reason people bought them before was because their bot could do it 24/7 so it didn't matter.

and now, the way to counter key botters is to do a blanket over all keys and make it so now when you want to do them, its " well nvm.. im not chasing fucking loot orbs for 10 minutes per 5 boss kills due to them being at every single side of the room" when there are other options that you just refuse to do that make so much more sense and fully stop them in their tracks.

Man just reset this shit. You nerfed it all after people bot the hell out of it whats the point now...

Ikr, all this nerfing after people abused it to the max. Having a set lvl limit to the Rifts hasn't been thought out neither, how are non-key going to farm eq now instead of hunting manually? haha

Orc Rift: 6 bosses in total

Please tell me how we're s'posed to farm eq now without having access to keys?

Ikr, all this nerfing after people abused it to the max. Having a set lvl limit to the Rifts hasn't been thought out neither, how are non-key going to farm eq now instead of hunting manually? haha

Orc Rift: 6 bosses in total

Please tell me how we're s'posed to farm eq now without having access to keys?
its ok, there is a 7k rift(12k cap), the rifts have more hp than Archaic Tit Golem, The creatures almost never drop loot orbs, and i never seen a map orb yet... its also a copy/paste of the 2k rift that comes with no boss underneath it. so it your a 40mil dps player, you will do good in it, if not, then you get a middle finger from deathzot.

20:51 You lose 138592 mana blocking an attack by Silent.
20:51 You lose 475950 hitpoints due to an attack by Silent.

Let me just suggest something, decrease EVERY vocation's damage by atleast 30-35% and keep the survivability the same, then you might experience 'fun' pvp. You cant call this fun nor balanced. Work shit out!!!!!!!

(Or reduce dmg in pvp by 50%) >.>

Last edited:
Another suggestion: Decrease fucking dead strike and flicker damage no need to write a whole story behind it, because its simply overpowered as fuck with the 'global cooldown' it has, I dont understand why you admin's allow for such inbalance? legitly

And please, dont think im only bashing on Ninja's, just get this server as close to being nearly fucking balanced so it can actually be fun in pvp situations.. Sure a 8k set should be able to solo a 7k set, but with such ease? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa unless this was intended rofl

its ok, there is a 7k rift(12k cap), the rifts have more hp than Archaic Tit Golem, The creatures almost never drop loot orbs, and i never seen a map orb yet... its also a copy/paste of the 2k rift that comes with no boss underneath it. so it your a 40mil dps player, you will do good in it, if not, then you get a middle finger from deathzot.

Not only that, the creatures in the 7k rift give less EXP than the creatures in the 7k area. not by half, by 1/3rd. The Archaic Frost Dragons give about 1/3rd of the Experience of a NORMAL Feral frost dragon in the 7k area. Which you can find THOUSANDS of everywhere all over the map and kill them faster than you ever could in the 7k Rift.

Back