• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
no flatlander they have to go back to training every now and then cause of stamina

on8PX0P.png

T14 set. GG

Over the past few months the servers population has declined significantly. Fortunately, this opens up a great opportunity for a character wipe and a fresh start.
There have been quite a few problems that we really wanted to address in the past but simply could not without hurting the balance of the server.
A character wipe will allow us to implement many of these changes which should make the server much more enjoyable for everyone.
In addition, a fresh start will allow everyone to compete from the very beginning again to try to move their way to the top!
We're very excited about the future of DeathZot, and you should be to!

Some of the things we plan to change are:
1. Keys/Maps - We would like to change the way these work so that players do not have to deal with cheesy anti-bot rooms but are not able to afk them 24/7 in private.
2. Progression - The difficulty curve on Deathzot has been "off" to say the least. This is because the server was balanced as the player-base progressed. We would like to overhaul this area of the server so that it is more fluid.
3. Equipment Scaling - The difference between each tier of equipment has proven to be a difficult thing to balance around. We would like the server to feel competitive on the pvp level but we still want players to feel like each upgrade is powerful. Currently we do not know if/how much this will change but it is something we would like to look into.
4. PvP Death Loss - Previously we had to disable death loss in pvp due to abuse. We are looking into making a fair deathloss system that will make the pvp experience much more enjoyable for both veteran and new players alike.

We will continue to update this with additional information on changes we are making over the next few weeks. We will also be adding some new stuff but that will not be spoiled until later.

About damn time, but so when can we expect it to come back online lol

Over the past few months the servers population has declined significantly. Fortunately, this opens up a great opportunity for a character wipe and a fresh start.
There have been quite a few problems that we really wanted to address in the past but simply could not without hurting the balance of the server.
A character wipe will allow us to implement many of these changes which should make the server much more enjoyable for everyone.
In addition, a fresh start will allow everyone to compete from the very beginning again to try to move their way to the top!

1. Keys/Maps - We would like to change the way these work so that players do not have to deal with cheesy anti-bot rooms but are not able to afk them 24/7 in private.
2. Progression - The difficulty curve on Deathzot has been "off" to say the least. This is because the server was balanced as the player-base progressed. We would like to overhaul this area of the server so that it is more fluid.
3. Equipment Scaling - The difference between each tier of equipment has proven to be a difficult thing to balance around. We would like the server to feel competitive on the pvp level but we still want players to feel like each upgrade is powerful. Currently we do not know if/how much this will change but it is something we would like to look into.
4. PvP Death Loss - Previously we had to disable death loss in pvp due to abuse. We are looking into making a fair deathloss system that will make the pvp experience much more enjoyable for both veteran and new players alike.

We will continue to update this with additional information on changes we are making over the next few weeks. We will also be adding some new stuff but that will not be spoiled until later.

Will people who donated receive their points back?

I hope not. This is one of those servers where it would ruin starting the server again if everyone just got their points back
From the deathzot forums -
Will I get my Reward Tokens back?
  • Yes, all past donations will be redeemable again. In order to create a more fun/enjoyable start, donations will be disabled for the first week of the server. After donations are enabled, tokens donated before the wipe will be redeemable in small amounts each day. This will prevent the server from being flooded with reward tokens on day 1.

After you had your fun running the server now you see your server is dead. So long we told you to reset and you never would and was a dick about it. "Idc if people quit or join" wouldn't even update the server after 2 months of running it would take you 1 month just for an update. Put so much money on here learn my lesson not to come back here. I learn from my errors and one of them was ignoring the players of the server when they are the one who are actually playing not like these others who just come to ruin the fun with the oh his so over power but when he doesn't know if his been playing since day 1. I remember when I could loot people items then you change that because people was crying... psh boo hoo learn to wear aol or bless up aint hard to do.

Boo. Forget this server which is based on a broken method of progression and work on XDC

WHEN WILL THIS RESET HAPPEN? O.0?

After you had your fun running the server now you see your server is dead. So long we told you to reset and you never would and was a dick about it. "Idc if people quit or join" wouldn't even update the server after 2 months of running it would take you 1 month just for an update. Put so much money on here learn my lesson not to come back here. I learn from my errors and one of them was ignoring the players of the server when they are the one who are actually playing not like these others who just come to ruin the fun with the oh his so over power but when he doesn't know if his been playing since day 1. I remember when I could loot people items then you change that because people was crying... psh boo hoo learn to wear aol or bless up aint hard to do.
Sooo Trueee it would be awesome if there was a possibility of looting ppl

Where there be any map improvements or additions to make it a much better experience playing it all over again?

Last edited by a moderator:

We never wanted a wipe because there were people actively playing the server up until the last month of the server. We would never wipe a server that still has a decent amount of people still playing. Also, you were never able to loot items from people. The only time people dropped items were from Red/Black skull, and that was removed almost immediately after server release.

Where there be any map improvements or additions to make it a much better experience playing it all over again?

Yes, we currently have plans to change some things that will make the server fun for when older players return. We will post more details later.

Yes. We plan on disabling all (old and new) donations for the first week of launch. After that, all old points will be returned to the account they were purchased on. You will only get a small portion of old tokens back per day. This is to prevent the economy from exploding when they are returned.

QQQ about irrelevant shit.

This is one of the reasons people don't make custom servers. People like you think you are entitled to a lifetime of updates every week on the week... This is a hobby, not a career... This is open tibia, not real tibia.... You need to grow up.

We made a judgement call. We could struggle to release new content/ideas to keep people like you people botting 24/7 happy, or we could let the server run and see where it goes. When we started seeing the population decline, we thought it best to let it run its course so that we can do a very much needed wipe. A wipe that the majority of players have been asking for over the past 6~ months. A wipe that was not possible while the server was populated. We are not assholes -.- we are not going to just delete everyone's progress when the server is doing well but we did in fact want to do a wipe and now that there aren't many people playing it is possible to do so.

Back