• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
if thats how u imagine me, thats all u, i aint gonna say its anything wrong with having some gay feelings for me man

LOL

nice reset bros

amazing how xagul wanna waste his time more on this 100% bot serv

I definitely cannot wait till its back again, I really enjoyed watching 100 people fishing at the same spot hehe:)

This is one of the reasons people don't make custom servers. People like you think you are entitled to a lifetime of updates every week on the week... This is a hobby, not a career... This is open tibia, not real tibia.... You need to grow up.

We made a judgement call. We could struggle to release new content/ideas to keep people like you people botting 24/7 happy, or we could let the server run and see where it goes. When we started seeing the population decline, we thought it best to let it run its course so that we can do a very much needed wipe. A wipe that the majority of players have been asking for over the past 6~ months. A wipe that was not possible while the server was populated. We are not assholes -.- we are not going to just delete everyone's progress when the server is doing well but we did in fact want to do a wipe and now that there aren't many people playing it is possible to do so.
When someone that spends around $1,000 a month on Donations a month just "1" person when there is literally like 200 players donating and your talking about a hard job to script when half the scripts already made just the time to add them to the server. Ofc I'm gonna bitch after I donate don't you complain when you buy you a Windows 10 laptop and next day it is doing windows updates and won't let you do anything else wouldn't you want to take it back and say shove it up your ass? You are talking for yourself and your team and need to think about the Players the Community not just the "server" when really like he said we lost players I wonder why? If you don't listen then that is what happens you lose players I know you lost my after I died and lost 3 Blue keys and then 2 days later you change the blessing which though it was that but if you say it was only red/black skull that drop it then we can go with that but I do remember Uber Joshua killing me and dropping my backpack only not my eq which that got my heated. I know I smoke pot but I know what I remember.

Edit: Just though about some good OT Hoster that will listen like Nox psh at least they had polls when they hear 3 people talk about it then they make a poll about it and bam some action is done but on here it was all about the "owner" server was already op when I forgot you did that I forgot that dude starts with a R had like a T8 set with abuse the keys and camping that you said you could fix it but you would need to reset it once I heard that why play on it when you won't just fix the problem there.

Last edited:
When someone that spends around $1,000 a month on Donations a month just "1" person when there is literally like 200 players donating and your talking about a hard job to script when half the scripts already made just the time to add them to the server. Ofc I'm gonna bitch after I donate don't you complain when you buy you a Windows 10 laptop and next day it is doing windows updates and won't let you do anything else wouldn't you want to take it back and say shove it up your ass? You are talking for yourself and your team and need to think about the Players the Community not just the "server" when really like he said we lost players I wonder why? If you don't listen then that is what happens you lose players I know you lost my after I died and lost 3 Blue keys and then 2 days later you change the blessing which though it was that but if you say it was only red/black skull that drop it then we can go with that but I do remember Uber Joshua killing me and dropping my backpack only not my eq which that got my heated. I know I smoke pot but I know what I remember.

Edit: Just though about some good OT Hoster that will listen like Nox psh at least they had polls when they hear 3 people talk about it then they make a poll about it and bam some action is done but on here it was all about the "owner" server was already op when I forgot you did that I forgot that dude starts with a R had like a T8 set with abuse the keys and camping that you said you could fix it but you would need to reset it once I heard that why play on it when you won't just fix the problem there.
Half way through your post I stopped being able to comprehend what you were typing... English must not be your first language. Anyway, something I could understand is your analogy here:
don't you complain when you buy you a Windows 10 laptop and next day it is doing windows updates and won't let you do anything else

First of all that is a horrible analogy due to the fact that you can disable windows updates. Secondly, if windows updating lags your internet to the point where you cannot use it then that is your shitty connections fault, not Microsofts product.

Nitpicking aside, yes I would be pissed if that happened to me but only because I am buying a product that is not working as intended. You are not buying anything on OT Servers, you are donating. Donating to support the server with the hope that it will remain running. I have never seen a donation page on an OT say "donate 10$ now and we will keep the server online for 6 more days!". Deathzot never "stopped" running. Up until a few days ago it has maintained a 99% uptime over the past 18 months. You donated, we delivered. I am sorry if you disagree with some of the updates we have done in the past but it's not your decision it's ours and each decision we made was backed up by the majority of the players currently active at the time of said update.

Edit:
Again I just want to clarify that I found your post very hard to understand mid way through but I think its related to an update that you did not like. The most recent update that could be disagreeable would be the pvp changes so I am going to assume that is what you are referring to. All I would like to say on the matter is, if you say the server died because we removed pvp deathloss then you just confirmed every rumor about how shitty the Deathzot community is. Admittedly, I would rather have a small community of ~50 people who enjoy playing the server for what it is rather than a community of 200 players that just want to ruin other peoples day by pking them every hour on the hour to make them lose exp. Fortunately, you do not speak for everyone even if you think you do and I am confident this is not the reason people stopped playing... I think its more about the problems leading up to now, and the lack of activity by Synthetic and myself.

Last edited:

I smoke pot but I don't know what you're talking about me :(

I smoke pot but I don't know what you're talking about me :(
Remember when killed me by the water and looted my bp and you guys are trying to say you never had that on the server but what I was saying was I smoke a lot where I don't remember which OT it was but I do know DZ has the only server with the key and especially the 50$ key so the death feature Myself would love if you guys would think as a server and not just you and syn I mean do you guys have character playing daily like we are? No you guys listen to the community us you guys want players right? well how hard is it to listen to some of the feedback we say maybe if sounds to crazy to add a vote poll where people can vote for them self so you can see for yourself and not just the support since there not actually playing. Sorry my English isn't good I guess when I type but if you wanna meet in real life I can show you how wonderful I speak English I would even love to buy you a Starbuck Frappe; wish you live close to FL or KY.

Even tho dzot was a bot server, I really liked it honestly. I just think u should add events every 1h(like that one time u had a boss spawn every 1h, that gives everyone items), make world bosses more rewardable etc.. About the keys I never liked them. U can implement them but please make them obtainable by not donating aswell.. Maybe make unique keys or smth? It's just an epic way to get eq that it should be available for everyone. But make non-donor keys have a longer cd ofc

Back