• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm not defending them... But they made a server that is 100% dependent on its players without need of any staff members intervening. It's kind of what you want in a server but now it's just dying lol
Many things to do at 2nd rb, u rite

I am wondering if any of you great people happen to know any one with the 8.00 DeathzOT files. I recently noticed that 7.6 ChaosOT is being hosted by Nova and have become nostalgic for 8.00 DzOT.

Gelem had the files a few years ago but I have no clue if he passed them on or if he is even still around. Thanks in advance people and sorry for having to bump this thread.

At the moment I am rebuilding TFS to use lua instead of xml for its data files once that is done I will work on vocation spells and monsters.

I've already written the vocations, npc, the equipment and weapon formulas, its a fun project :)
Only took me about a week and a half.

I don't have the files but I play there (well I train :) ) while I build a server which uses aspects of the server. I am almost done too :)

Yes I just made an account to respond to your post. I am curious tho what will happen with this server.

I map tracked the server but I really don't like the map, maybe just the mall is good to keep.

Some screen shots :)
rLKGS9.jpg

QrDx0R.jpg

67qrUf.jpg
Lol wait wtf

I plan to just work on it for now, eventually I will release it to the public.
Lol if your going to do that you should make sure to talk to some of us who know how things should be... Some of us know things that make people wanna play and shit

Back