• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't think that Ironman was bad, it helped to remove the gap between mega botters and legit players...(and before u write, that u can't bot orbs more, u can still bot several characters while u are near the PC and just have alarms)
I think it was the best option for legit players, i hope u have other idea to fix that problem.

Maybe use custom client/otclient so its atleast more hard for botters (and eventually ban them?) I know it might seems funny at first on deathzot but why not...

I don't think that Ironman was bad, it helped to remove the gap between mega botters and legit players...(and before u write, that u can't bot orbs more, u can still bot several characters while u are near the PC and just have alarms)
I think it was the best option for legit players, i hope u have other idea to fix that problem.
Hint: Energy

Hint 4 + 5: Content past blasted lands + edits + apocalypse rune

Blasted Lands is going to be getting an update and quest.

Content is being developed for areas past blasted lands. There will be new challenging bosses and other unique things. The areas past blasted lands will have a lot to do with being balanced around having 2nd rebirth. Because 2nd rebirth will be much easier this time around, we expect to see a lot of players get here :)

There will also be some harder bosses (not exactly like Father Time since he's more of a quest boss). Expect people to be getting 1 shot a lot trying to gain the new drops.

Apoc rune is being added (more details to come).

Content is being developed for areas past blasted lands. There will be new challenging bosses and other unique things. The areas past blasted lands will have a lot to do with being balanced around having 2nd rebirth. Because 2nd rebirth will be much easier this time around, we expect to see a lot of players get here :)

There will also be some harder bosses (not exactly like Father Time since he's more of a quest boss). Expect people to be getting 1 shot a lot trying to gain the new drops.

60k area was a lie.

pls make this game tibia 10 now, gotta make elfbot obselete and use xenobot
I think a big part of people's love for DeathzOT also comes from the ability to use elfbot. It was and is the best bot there was imo. People like the ability to still use it in 2017. I couldn't imagine them removing it. We took a massive hit when we got rid of the ability to use xenobot. and Elf has bigger fanboys than xeno for sure.

Xagul has spoon-fed us a long explanation on why botting is allowed on all of their servers. Stop bringing up this antibot nonsense.

The major hints have already been shared. As I continue to work on the changes already announced I will add things from time to time :)

Back