• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Unfortunately the 8.60 version is extremely bugged and crashes without being on linux, and even then, it has to be constantly reset due to a memory leak. That's the reason I abandoned it and created DeathZot 3 (with Xagul).

Unfortunately the 8.60 version is extremely bugged and crashes without being on linux, and even then, it has to be constantly reset due to a memory leak. That's the reason I abandoned it and created DeathZot 3 (with Xagul).
To bad nobody can convince you guys to reset deathzot 3 even though it's been over 2 years...

I would love if deathzot reseted <3 Reset it and dont give back donations to keep it alive again! :D
There is really no downside to giving back the donations... they are hosting the server even now with like 5-10 people. The problem I see is that Synthetic May feel that nobody will play a new era if there is no new content... but realistically there is so many people that would love to see the server reset with a fresh start. I'd suggest removing Ironman and keeping the Buff'd lootrate, also keeping the catchup experience always active allowing people to possibly experience different zones that they have never reached in previous eras.

You wont get many people come back if u dontgive donations back plain and simple, many invested alot of money and time, and they wont do it again if they know they getting nothing out of it but a inactive dev resetting to take money and jet again

There is really no downside to giving back the donations... they are hosting the server even now with like 5-10 people. The problem I see is that Synthetic May feel that nobody will play a new era if there is no new content... but realistically there is so many people that would love to see the server reset with a fresh start. I'd suggest removing Ironman and keeping the Buff'd lootrate, also keeping the catchup experience always active allowing people to possibly experience different zones that they have never reached in previous eras.

Fair enough, I would still play it no matter what and so would my friends :D

But the server would close down in a few days/week if none of the donors come back, since it appears to just be a cashgrab from the devs again, open it up and get some donors then ignore it again

Deathzot has a big fan base so and I am included. Also i am sure ppl would donor if it is needed btw. Reset it please :)

But the server would close down in a few days/week if none of the donors come back, since it appears to just be a cashgrab from the devs again, open it up and get some donors then ignore it again
Can you just go away, thanks

did i hear someone saying keep buffed lootrates while still letting you trade?
where my mcs at

I'm still just waiting for Deathzot to ban botting.
I wanna play the server and not get power abused by botters with always 1 tier higher gear.

Anyone else feel the same?
Since launch i have been begging for it.

I'm still just waiting for Deathzot to ban botting.
I wanna play the server and not get power abused by botters with always 1 tier higher gear.

Anyone else feel the same?
Since launch i have been begging for it.
No, you are only one and with dumbass complaints like that you are the type of people who will make them not want to reset it nor deal with the server.

botting really is not a problem in dzot, you can compete as fully manual if you commit a little

Back