• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canada || Alchera || 10.37 || Open-Source || Playable in Europe || Online NOW!

Was 6 players online, not including myself and Calein.
16:05 4 players online.
16:05 Yang [152], GM Blez [155], Droid [57], Mosby [48].
Yang has offered to help new players.

I offer to help new players too. Came on, we need people for going warzones and poi, inquisition, etc...

I'm playing the Ot, my name is Hakingo... The server are really really good, but we need more players... Make some publicity campaigns to get more people. make more atractive the web page (and with more information), more funny events and the people will arrive. Say it to me if you want help for anything... PD: Exevo pan not working!

I'm playing the Ot, my name is Hakingo... The server are really really good, but we need more players... Make some publicity campaigns to get more people. make more atractive the web page (and with more information), more funny events and the people will arrive. Say it to me if you want help for anything... PD: Exevo pan not working!

We are preparing some surprises and several bugfixes for a relaunch.