• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canada || Alchera || 10.37 || Open-Source || Playable in Europe || Online NOW!

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
dVzAQ00.png

Online NOW!

Introduction:

Welcome to Alchera, the open source server. This is a project that aims to duplicate the real thing without the constraints of the real game. Being open source means that the server gets updated very often. The repository currently has at least 10+ active contributors at this moment and this will only increase as this server gains popularity. Our server is located in Canada but our hosting company has several points of presence so lag is minimal no matter where you are.

About:

Our aim is to try to keep true to the real game while not enforcing things that may be considered as annoying or a bother to players, this is why we have decided to allow free access to every area for every player, therefore, eliminating the premium system. We still take donations because running a server like these is not cheap, and it shows appreciation to the supporters and maintainers of the server.

We have tweaked a few values to ensure that playing is fluid and fair, yet fun for everyone. Our experience stages will start you off quick and later ease off in a comfortable curve. The loot, magic and skill rates have also been tweaked to accommodate to this curve.

Exp average: x24
Skills: x3
Magic: x2
Loot: x2
Spawn: x2

divider11.gif

PvP:
Player vs. Player is set to OpenPVP so that players can have healthy fun. We believe PvP is an essential part of the game but we also know some people don't like it so our team is keeping an eye out for those who are excessive and reckless. Overall we want to make sure everyone is having fun and everyone is enjoying the game.

Kills to black skull: 15
Kills to red skull: 8

Staff
Admin: @dominique120 (Dominique) ♂
God: @Laur1 (CM Lauri) ♂

Head GM: @Jaed Le Raep (GM Jaed) ♀
GMs:
GM Calein
GM Blez

Technical info:
Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4/8 @3.40 GHz
32GBs DDR3 EEC
Intel 82574L Gigabit NIC on a 1Gbps network
2x2TBs SATA 3 drives in hardware RAID 1
TFS 1.0 (latest and greatest OT server distro)

Features:
- DDoS protected server
- Auto update from repository system
-Auto clean and save system
- Guild War system
- Working post system to exchange letters with your friends
- Working Market system for easy trade
- House auction system
- Multilingual staff
- Staff events
- Helpful staff that will happily allay any concerns you have
- Globalsave at 0600Z (2AM GMT -5, 7AM CET) for ~10 minutes
- No resets. Ever.

Community:
Visit us on Facebook here!

Forum coming soon!

News and events on the second post
divider11.gif

Contribute

The best way to help the server is to play and bring your friends. You can also donate to help us pay for the server.
If you found a bug report it, better yet, if you are a developer submit a pull request with a fix to the repository!
If you cant do any of the above help us by advertising , or by helping people in-game in your native language.

Play!
Create an account at: alcheraot.biz
IP: login.alcheraot.biz
Port: 7171
Protocol: 10.37
OTClient recommended!

Take part in new adventures with your friends.
8CUEE54.png

Make new friends!
WPofngX.png

And even find love!
atMQT4N.png

Visit exciting and vibrant new cities
wTP6ms3.png

ZwiKD6m.png

Always up to date on the latest features
bRAleeB.png

divider11.gif

Opening weekend only: Double EXP!

Dont forget to check back often for events!

Info on the second post.

Ready for a new adventure?

divider11.gif

Last edited:
Some basic information:
- All characters will start from Thais depot on level 8, with basic equipment depending on the vocation and everybody will have 10k cash, 20 mana potions and food.

- Blessings cost 20k and can be bought by saying !bless in-game.

- You don't need any quests to sell any loot. Djinns, Rashid, Farmine and all loot buyers will buy items from everybody, without any quests.

- Areas like Razachai, Goroma, deeper Banuta, all areas and teleports around Farmine etc. can be used by everybody, you don't need to make the quests. However, entering Warzones, and Formorgar mines for Ghazbaran raids, needs the correct missions.

- We have rules against cheaters, but basically YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE BOTS. Our Gamemaster team will process reports from different channels and check botters constantly. However, we are mainly aiming to the ones who are excessively using them like repeatedly reported characters and 100% afk botters. Banishments may change from 12 hour ban to character or account deletion.

- Power abusing and random pking is ofcourse allowed but we will try to filter out the ones who are simply ruining the playing for everyone else. Therefore, you may contact the Gamemasters or even me, if you feel that someone is too disturbing. We will handle the cases one by one. These are extreme, unfortunate and very rare situations, that the staff has to come in between, but we are here if needed. We have fully functional guildwar system, to let the war monglers keep it between guilds. We might even reward some people for their achievements in the battlefield.

- We are regularly holding events and starting raids. Prepare for Morgaroth, Orshabaal, Ghazbaran, Ferumbras and many more... Don't you have a team, level or interest to go for such raids? No problem, community management will hold story-writing, house decoration, art, poetry and many other contests, where you may shine with your imagination! Ofcourse there are some great rewards available! These contests are announced in our website and on our Facebook channel.

- Our Gamemasters are not just a group of ban-machines with their tool characters. They are nice persons, working with the community without the huge gap between being a human and doing their job well. They are all very well informed about certain procedures, straight from me and Dominique. If you have any issues with the Gamemasters, you can contact the Head Gamemaster. Head Gamemaster will eventually call his/her superiors to handle the situation, if needed. Remember that we have minimized the Gamemaster abilities, therefore it's almost impossible for them to abuse their position. However, if you feel like that you've been treated unfairly, feel free to contact the Head Gamemaster or the highest staff members and we will investigate the case. I do not hestitate to delete Gamemaster character for bad quality of working.

We are holding our first contest: Catch the action!
Read more from our website and submit your pictures here, or in our Facebook page. Winners will win some amazing rewards!

First 3 players, who can reach level 150, will also be rewarded!

Pass legendary quests with your friends!

34pjgcn.jpg

Access areas without having to make frustrating, time-consuming quests!

11hqxyq.jpg

2mzm6u1.jpg

22gxo9.jpg

11gtxxd.jpg

addmb8.jpg

Last edited:
I highlt doubt that, you know the ping from a Europe country?
@vTune

Ping from Peru (Where I am now)
perpingtest.png

Ping test from Norway(GM Calien)
norpingtest.png

Ping test from Spain(Friend of mine)
Spinpingtest.jpg

Ping test from the US (Florida, GM Jaed)
uspingtest.png

Would you like a traceroute with your order sir? :p

I dont make claims without evidence, and I can get you one from Finland and a few from Sweden if you want just as more evidence.

@dominique120 better as the previous one but i miss some lively color in it. and the white shade on top doesnt really give a surplus. but still looks cool

on topic of server: good luck! maybe i'll try when i got the time

@dominique120 better as the previous one but i miss some lively color in it. and the white shade on top doesnt really give a surplus. but still looks cool

on topic of server: good luck! maybe i'll try when i got the time

Thanks!

i will test it for sure, but why 10.36 and not 37?

Updated to 10.37 just for you :p

Can you tell us some more information please? would like to know some about quests, missions and access.
Its with children? wote, task for wz? banuta?

Can you tell us some more information please? would like to know some about quests, missions and access.
Its with children? wote, task for wz? banuta?

Yes those areas you mentioned are present. Most quests are working, if you find any bugs please report them so that they can get fixed as soon as possible.

Probably one of the lowest pings I've had to an OtServer in a while

Damn thats really good considering where you are. Still need convincing @vTune ?

@vTune

Ping from Peru (Where I am now)
perpingtest.png

Ping test from Norway(GM Calien)
norpingtest.png

Ping test from Spain(Friend of mine)
Spinpingtest.jpg

Ping test from the US (Florida, GM Jaed)
uspingtest.png

Would you like a traceroute with your order sir? :p

I dont make claims without evidence, and I can get you one from Finland and a few from Sweden if you want just as more evidence.
I tried and have around 120ms I wouldnt call this playable but I guess some would so.

I would consider maximum ~70 ms ping playable^^