• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Canada || Alchera || 10.37 || Open-Source || Playable in Europe || Online NOW!

You ban Rz Jr for using bot? omfg, this is not real tibia, you should let them play with bot, even shadowcores or ot with more players than this acept it. I dont know a good reason to dont use it in a OTSERVER.

I'm glad he banned him for botting. Have the decency to not cavebot AFK. People are so dependant on bots, ffs.

You ban Rz Jr for using bot? omfg, this is not real tibia, you should let them play with bot, even shadowcores or ot with more players than this acept it. I dont know a good reason to dont use it in a OTSERVER.
Maybe thats the problem with RL.

@Presidio: Here's the thing about botting in AlcherOT:

"b) Excessively Using Unofficial Software to Play
Manipulating the client program or using additional software to control or play the game for automatically gaining advances, while being away from the computer."

Rz Jr was AFK while using a bot in order to gain advantages. This is not allowed. We're not saying that it's not allowed to bot as long as you're at the computer while doing so. What's the point of botting while not being around? I can't see the fun in that.

Finally some rest after reaching lvl 150!

I got a pant print, but I don't find it :/

Dominique, tienes idea de si se guarda en alguna parte del disco duro?

I'd pg to 150 but i'm just offline training over the weekend, as I spend every weekend with my girl. So once tuesday rolls around ill level some :)

MORE PEOPLE BETTER JOIN, IT'S STABLE, THERE'S NO BUGS, AND NO CORRUPTNESS. I RECOMMEND IT.

If is open sourcee how i can contribute with project??

How is the repository?

i wanna know why the top has full set and end game items (crystalline axe, ETA, and a ton of other shit), also 4 or even more full addons (assassin, barbarian) and some unobtainable mounts

if that wasnt enough, he loves to PA newcomers, rofl

i see no point in playing if i reach lv 150 and get full set + 300 addons as bonus, you talk about keeping the shop closed cause its not fair, but giving away items is?

@Presidio: Here's the thing about botting in AlcherOT:

"b) Excessively Using Unofficial Software to Play
Manipulating the client program or using additional software to control or play the game for automatically gaining advances, while being away from the computer."

Rz Jr was AFK while using a bot in order to gain advantages. This is not allowed. We're not saying that it's not allowed to bot as long as you're at the computer while doing so. What's the point of botting while not being around? I can't see the fun in that.

He told me he was on facebook, i dont really understand what you want to do, if someone is using cave bot is because he dont want to be there doing lvl... So why should be bottin and watching the pc? if he is on facebook (not afk) he will get banned too because of no answer you when you appear?

i wanna know why the top has full set and end game items (crystalline axe, ETA, and a ton of other shit), also 4 or even more full addons (assassin, barbarian) and some unobtainable mounts

i see no point in playing if i reach lv 150 and get full set + 300 addons as bonus, you talk about keeping the shop closed cause its not fair, but giving away items is?

We will reward the best players. He got these addons and mounts by that. Get online and levelup!

You can also get some rewards for finding and reporting bugs.

Soo, any hope of the server comming online? it looks promising and I want a nice OT to play since it takes to much of my precious time to get to the fun parts on rl :(

He told me he was on facebook, i dont really understand what you want to do, if someone is using cave bot is because he dont want to be there doing lvl... So why should be bottin and watching the pc? if he is on facebook (not afk) he will get banned too because of no answer you when you appear?

Quick answer? Don't cave bot. Doesn't matter if you're on Facebook (not paying attention), or AFK. Avoids a lot of issues.

Back