• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] AuraOT 10.95 [Custom Server] - No P2W | Mid Stages | Brazillian Community

What I'm actually thinking is translate our data, also I think that should be enough, due the in game is most important.

Maybe I bring it to the next update, that will happens at Monday's server save.

Lmao

Good to hear! I'll keep an eye out for any updates. ;)

Regards,
Cody

9c73lTE.png

I know portuguese, but I really prefer to play a server in english.

Don't forget this button and some stuffs on "Library" on website :p

2cwL5QK.jpg

I can help you with the translation tbh, but just a bit

#edit (br)
http://auraot.com/?view=huntarea
"dão mais loot, mais experiência, e tem menas vida!"
"dão mais loot, mais experiência, e têm menos vida!"
Menas não existe, e tem tem acento quando se trata do plural (os monstros têm, o monstro tem).

Lags all the time ;/

We will fix this issue on our next Update, we very sorry for that.

I know portuguese, but I really prefer to play a server in english.

Don't forget this button and some stuffs on "Library" on website :p

2cwL5QK.jpg

I can help you with the translation tbh, but just a bit

#edit (br)
http://auraot.com/?view=huntarea
"dão mais loot, mais experiência, e tem menas vida!"
"dão mais loot, mais experiência, e têm menos vida!"
Menas não existe, e tem tem acento quando se trata do plural (os monstros têm, o monstro tem).

I'll fix it asap, it is because when I write in portuguese I really write fast, and I don't have much time to review that I writed :p

A huge update. You should add the "Community > Highscores" to "Highscores > Others Highscores" or something like

Now that I've seen that you're translating the server and its an ongoing process I will make sure to give the server a go. Glad that you made the right decision (maybe not for you, but for the rest of the community). Now I just hope that more english speaking people will join so I actually understand people :D
//
Faarf

Last edited:
nice server but gm tp me and kick me and
18:25 GM Thor Julion [8]: now go to hell i dont care for you im just saying it
that sux

that sux

We very sorry this type of comment coming from our Old Staff.

We also have removed Thor Julion and Xiber from his positions, because we were going backwards and not forward, and our goal on Aura is always to move forward, I wish both good luck in their lifes and with future projects.

that sux

i dont tp you and kick who you by the way i dont know you
but but if i do this
i do this by wrong........
beacuse i know i dont make any mistake but about you like i said before go to the hell.....
+ go ask any player about me dope23 noob they will say to you who me **** You

The server is funny. Me and my friends are playing for two days already, and never talked with any Staff member :p
but:
1st- I can't sell composite hornbows on NPC.
2nd- I lost my dragon pet (from POI) in a clean, and I was on Temple's DP. This dragon don't say RAWR or whatever (FIX IT, URGENT [the dragon]).
3rd- After you !repair soft, it goes to your feet, but you need to remove it to activate soft boots.

1. It will come on our next Update, it was already noted.
2. Not understood what you said.
3. The command !repair soft are only able to use if you are not using any the soft, it means that you need have the item on your backpack.

1. It will come on our next Update, it was already noted.
2. Not understood what you said.
3. The command !repair soft are only able to use if you are not using any the soft, it means that you need have the item on your backpack.
2nd- The dragon (Stuffed Dragon) of POI doesn't make any "sound". (https://i.imgur.com/zeDo7W5.jpg) And I put this item on dp, then the server clean, and I lost my item. It would be a pain if I have missed some important item.
3rd- When my soft expires, I put it on my backpack, after use !repair soft, it automatically equips and the soft be "Brand-new" and not activated even while equiped.

Back