• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] AuraOT 10.95 [Custom Server] - No P2W | Mid Stages | Brazillian Community

I added both on our notes to the next update that probably will happens on next monday, also, the clean is warned 120 seconds before the clean comes up :p

Its pay2win server... i'm 377 ms, ultimate mana potion give me max 450 mana, 300 rp with items from shop can kill me so fucking easy ...

@mrzeksiio

After playing on my ms, I experience the same thing. Without don you're useless, and to heal 450 mana in your situation in that level is really bad.

@mrzeksiio @kosan100

We already changed that, it will come on our next Update. We improved the ultimate mana potion not mages is not impossible to kill, the did many changes on our vocations, and also we buffed the Divine Set.

The next Update will come on Sunday or Monday's server save, that will depends if I can handle with the things that needed to test/create.

Hey.
HCLZ1l4.jpg

After the "Firewalker Boots part" of that quest, it says something like "...walls on west south..."... Isn't west, it's East.

btw- Nice Quest (this one and Firewalker Boots) lel. I laugh a lot.

Hey.
HCLZ1l4.jpg

After the "Firewalker Boots part" of that quest, it says something like "...walls on west south..."... Isn't west, it's East.

btw- Nice Quest (this one and Firewalker Boots) lel. I laugh a lot.

We're aware of this issue, and already fixed for the next Update, and thanks mate.

Nice server, only thing I hate that it's in brazilian language... fix that plx...

reward for furies task is 200cc and i got only 100, why?:D and how i can hunting bosses like ferumbras? I must pay 50kk and i can hunt all the time for free?

reward for furies task is 200cc and i got only 100, why?:D and how i can hunting bosses like ferumbras? I must pay 50kk and i can hunt all the time for free?

its 50kk each time u want to summon a ferumbras.

Nice server, only thing I hate that it's in brazilian language... fix that plx...

Thanks, only our website are still in Portuguese, our server are fully in English. Give a shoot on it :D

Really? Then that spell is really uneccesary.

This spell is more fun than by the effectiveness.

We already fixed this issue, and it will be changed on the next Update. We offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it has caused.

its 50kk each time u want to summon a ferumbras.

We removed the Boss Starter lever due the high prices and has interested in paying for it, it will come on the next Update as well.

Last edited:
I dont understand shit of this website. Do not advertise this here if its only for BR's lol. This is a open community, not a BR one.

Another little mistake but, see ya ^^
Keep going crazy with updates!

Armia is our main city ^^

I dont understand shit of this website. Do not advertise this here if its only for BR's lol. This is a open community, not a BR one.

Your ignorance is blinding your eyes, it is very sad to see this kind of thing, have a good afternoon.

Last edited:
Back