• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] AuraOT 10.95 [Custom Server] - No P2W | Mid Stages | Brazillian Community

02:04 Reed: Your account balance is 0 gold. -.- reward for undead dragon task is 3kk i got only 1, from furies is 2kk and i got only 1 so ....

My opinion after play it for 2 weeks:

A real for fun server. You can do everything on map. Quests, tasks, bosses.
XP isn't bad, but unfortunately, isn't really good for new players. I mean, you can get 400 really fast, like in one day, but after that, the xp-lose on death is a little bit bad. And people who plays for more time will always be a lot of levels front of you. And they kill new players to get frags on their Guild. I saw it haha-

But I really found something bad on server. It IS a P2W server. Sorry, it isn't supposed to be, but it is.
Why? Ok, you can get a lot of addons in-game, right? (I don't know how much addons you can get with Addon Doll and in-map) Yes. I don't know exactly how much, but not 43.
"What, 43, what are you talking about?" Well, the server have a good and funny system. Addon Bonuses. It is really cool, but if you look after the... I don't know, 20th, the benefits are mostly all OP.

And about Loyalty. Here, this is were you make wrong decisions (from me). "200 Loyalty points = +5% skill bonus. Max = 50%". Loialty points means "points spend on shop".
It isn't fair for free players, who don't donate. I mean, if the player have skill 100 and vip items, player (knight/pally) will have 110. Ok, isn't too much, but if you add the Addon Bonuses, well... Will be something like 25+ skills, which means 135 with bonuses? I have more then 145 I guess. A player can have more distance/melee than another one with Utito Tempo (San)! It is really OP.

And you can't buy much with the gold in-game 'cause nobody uses the shops, which mean the money isn't something worth to have (just to try and try Umbral items). In some servers you can buy vip-items with only gold, but here you can only trade vip items/vip items + gold (or something else). You don't need to buy potions/runes/bolts, so the gold doesn't matter.

And the last thing is about the changes. Mostly all changes are done because people complain (cry) on chat, and not because it need to be done. You can't see mages on server because Pallys/Knights are too strong, and almost all the donators are Pallys/Knights. Mages are a really hard vocation to play, even more when the others are buffed/nerfed all the time while mages are left out.

It's a good for fun server and it IS P2W, but I can't see it as a long term server.
I know the server needs donators to keep up, but the advantages obtained in-game are too much.

Keep the server, I would come back to try new quests :)

It is not a pay to win server, you can get many of our items on in-game, like doing events, or even trading with players the items. The Loyalyers points existing on tibia rl, I just taked the idea, pretty simple. It is a way to make the players help to us. That is only one feature that make players different of others players and that is a feature to help to we stay with the server because we must pay people, we must pay server, etera.

We are already thinking in something in something to make the money be used on our server. We already buffed the mages on our next update.

Also, you must understand that life it is a pay to win as well.

Thanks.

Funny, Grilo is the typical guy that only cares about his personal benefit instead of understanding how the big picture ingame works. He gets killed and complaints, he avoids being killed and mocks on public channels, he asks for buffs or nerfs based his current character state while he hasn't even worked hard enough to get himself stronger...
Yet he calls it a Pay2Win server while you can get better weapons and set ingame than donations, while you get points rewards by reaching certain stages, while you can trade items ingames for points, where you can get almost every addon or mount in-game with dolls or by questing, yet apparently to his lazy little eyes thats not enough, as he states in this comment
And people who plays for more time will always be a lot of levels front of you.
So apparently this guy wants to be as strong as the highscores without putting any effort into playing/skilling/questing/addoning, and yet that seems to be no enough, he is shameless enough to say that he doesn't see Aura as a long term server... Well, exactly, with players like you we have resets every 1 or 2 months on all the servers with potential, because you are lazy and you dont want to put enough time like other people does, so NO you don't deserve to be as strong or resistant as people who actually have invested their time to the server.

Last but not least, @president vankk here is the kind of administrator with a weak personality that is about to boost a vocation which is already strong as hell just beacause the kind of players like our little guy Grilo here rant or what we call nowadays, "cry" because he isn't the best in game, or because he cant solo the highscore, or because he doesn't wanna die in pvp...
My team and I've been playing this server for 2 months by now, and we all agree that the server is great, fun, cool overall, BUT if there's one thing that could lead to yet another Reset (there've been 3 so far) would be Vankks weak personality and terrible decisions making based in the opinion of the minority, he ignores the real problems like the excesive amount of experience lost at high levels on death, and how hard ir is to actually get to those levels, he ignores the pvp rants like allowing players in PZ to heal players outside PZ. he ignores the fact that being high level is useless (you dont deal more damage, you dont heal more). he ignores abuses like anti push, just because he doesnt want to get into any trouble with the persons that abuse of such things, and that exactly is untolerable in an Admin...
So yes, players like Grilo and administrations with kind hearts and no actual fact based behavior are the only two clear things that could sink this server into the depths of desolation...

Admin:
The difference between the Tibia and your Loyalty is: Isn't Loyalty, just P2W with another name. You need to play Tibia for at least 1 year WITH P.A. to have the 5% bonus. Here you just need to donate a high amount. This is P2W, not Loyalty, sorry.

About the mages, isn't what I'm talking about. You don't need mages on server for nothing, the server PVP mostly all means how much Pallys/Knights a team have. I really like to play as Druid with my friends, but not here. The problem is, the only Donator I saw that aren't Knight or Pally and really play the server is The Reaper. I don't know what can be changed to make the mages being worth. Runes are unlimited but the sets have much Death % Defense.

What about life? It isn't an argument, please, I'm just trying to "help" saying what I though of the server.

btw- You didn't have to kick me from Discord's server :p

Dashow, the guy who created an account just to cry here saying he is the top lvl/donator's friend, so the top lvl/donator needs to be the stronger one on server.
I never asked any buff/nerf like you and your friends, I just talked about them. Don't say stupid things, please.
And I also talked about the Umbral weapons and addons in my comment, I guess you didn't see because you don't even read what I wrote. lol
I don't even talked about myself, I talked in general. I didn't talk about the top lvl pally (He was 630) healing more than me, knight (being 550).
btw- My friend is also a "top level" of the server, but he isn't donator (I guess), your friend have almost the double damage than my friend, and I haven't talked about it (your friend 630, my friend 602 after the dead). And I remember you and your friends asking to nerf the 5th on top lvl too, didn't you?
btw- There's only 1 person on server with more quests than me (42/49, top have 43/49), I'm also on the top 3 clubers, I don't have just 1 quest that gives addon, so, again, don't say more stupid things. The difference is: I play for fun, not for donate and win as you guys.

And again, I never asked any buff/nerf, just talked about and put my opinion on chat, unlikely you and your friends crying 'cause the TOP LEVEL are dying for the most strong monster on server that time, crying about exura gran san healing 800~1050 :)

Yeah, your team is the biggest on server, and you think that you need to be stronger's one 'cause of that, but you won't if Admin really balances the server for every vocation, not just Knight/Pally.

I hope you don't talk about single cases instead general's anymore.

Mr. Dashow, I can't agree more with you on your arguments about me, I was weak on the last few weeks due many problems that I don't have to tell, but it won't happens anymore, on life, you must learn with your mistakes, and that is something that I'm doing it right now.

Mr. Grilo, do you have a job? If yes, you don't expect to get paid? That happens with our server as well, me and the staff puts ALOT of work on it, also I hire people for things that I can do for myself. You must understand that I have bills to pay, and also you must understand that life is pay to win. I don't want to argue that anymore because I don't have enough time for something that my server isn't.

tl;dr
Welcome to life.

Also, both of you guys don't use that thread to make accusations, use our forum instead or even private message, lets make a clean thread, I appriciated that.

Mr. Dashow, I can't agree more with you on your arguments about me, I was weak on the last few weeks due many problems that I don't have to tell, but it won't happens anymore, on life, you must learn with your mistakes, and that is something that I'm doing it right now.

Mr. Grilo, do you have a job? If yes, you don't expect to get paid? That happens with our server as well, me and the staff puts ALOT of work on it, also I hire people for things that I can do for myself. You must understand that I have bills to pay, and also you must understand that life is pay to win. I don't want to argue that anymore because I don't have enough time for something that my server isn't.

tl;dr
Welcome to life.

Also, both of you guys don't use that thread to make accusations, use our forum instead or even private message, lets make a clean thread, I appriciated that.
Not to be a hater but saying the server is not p2w and them saying welcome to life all is p2w makes no sense pick one.

Advertise as non p2w comes whit some pros and cons same as going full p2w so just pick one should be way easier to get players like that

I really appreciated your feedback, but the problem that I'll face is pretty simple, is to translate everything, that should be maybe take three days of hard work, and as you can see, my english is not the best, so may I can't translate that.

What I'm actually thinking is add a google translate on our website, it won't fix the problem of language at all, but is better than nothing.
me and the staff puts ALOT of work on it, also I hire people for things that I can do for myself. I don't want to argue that anymore because I don't have enough time for something that my server isn't.
And you still can't make it more english based? Even news on the website, anything? As you may know Tibia originally was made by Germans but why do you think it wasn't in german language? I guess you will never understand that being narrow-minded as you are. Also what you say in this topic is contradicted on so many levels.
you must understand that life is pay to win.
Yes, but you said that this server isn't. People want to play OTS, not to care about your real-life problems.

I could write more but I just advise people to read some of this comments and think for themselves. Is it worth to even start playing a server where admin makes changes in professions based on his "real life problems" and being "weak" then actually trying to understand how the game works and test it before actually implementing it in the server. Desperation level: Brasil.

Back