• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
how do you want to merge two servers if one won't get updates?
you didn't learn anything
I think it was explained in Discord's discussion, but I'll try to describe it as I remembered:

They want to launch Lumara with new features not present on Historia so that Lumara will be ahead with updates on launch day. Then, after some time, they will merge, and Historia will receive all features that are on launch day on Lumara. This way, people from Historia can also check things out on Lumara and prepare for new features and changes. ~

At least, that is what I understood.

So historia wont have much bugs/rollbacks, bt lumara may have

Hey, we would like to announce the release date of Lumara, the launch date is 31.05.2024, I hope you will join us!

To be clear, this is not the end of Lumara news, so stay tuned.

Hey, we would like to announce the release date of Lumara, the launch date is 31.05.2024, I hope you will join us!

To be clear, this is not the end of Lumara news, so stay tuned.
Lumara will be mixed with the main world after a time, right?

Lumara will be mixed with the main world after a time, right?
Yeah, we plan to merge these worlds together, but not immediately nor in near future, we don't really have any specific timeline.

We are happy to announce that our new website is ready.

You can now create characters on Lumara, so claim your desired nickname - before it's too late!

Darkrest Online (https://darkrest.online/)

Short reminder:
The planned launch date is 31 May 2024.

Note: You don't need to create a new account, you can create a character on Lumara on your old one.