• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
played this one today.. having some fun so far
the mod team seems to be the most reasonable I've encountered in the last couple years playing some ots.. gonna stick to this one for a while
the new things implemented in here are kinda logical and it's not like they tryed to change the whole game, everything seem like it's there for a purpose.. he client and the launcher are really well made...

about the random PKs, I'm currently level 13 and haven't been pked, but I've heard about some low lvls getting killed.. so I guess it's kinda low rn

not for me, in first 2 days every 30m crash server - good luck :)

Thats is pretty common and expected in a heavilly developed ot in their first day. I suggest you to gibe another chance if you liked it.

We are happy to announce that Iskastad's update is scheduled for 6th October.

It shouldn't be a problem anymore. Also, just to clarify, we had a total of 5 crashes from the server start - they all have been fixed. We didn't have character rollbacks (even a minute).

Looks rly good :)
Thanks

Great server. Great GMS. They are banning a lot of cheaters which makes the server feel nice because every person you see is an actual person and not some bot/MC!

Looking forward to more contents and updates, keep up the good work guys!

Good server so far, devs are listening to player feedback and making quick fixes, we have a big English team here and a little war starting to form, i encourage people to try it out!

Hey everyone!
It's great to see that we break players' records almost every day, and it's even better to see people having fun and laughing at other people being banned for macro usage.

21:39 New record: 226 players are logged in.

The Iskastad update is coming!

Upgrading.png
Join Darkrest.Online Now

Server has been tons of fun, lots of things to do for every kind of player.
Staff has been very active solving issues and there's an update coming tomorrow.
I recommend playing this server

Update 1.2.0 - Welcome to Iskastad
The winter is not coming. It has arrived.

Journey to Iskastad, a Viking settlement nestled to the north of the iciest islands.

New Foes Await:
  • Chakoyas
  • Crystal Spiders
  • Ice Golems
  • Frost Giants
  • Wyverns
  • Ice Witches
  • Barbarians
Daily Challenge:
Face Ulgar, a formidable boss, once every server save.
There are 2 ways to leave the boss room - Defeat the Ulgar or lose.

Dress for the Occasion:
Unveiling new outfits:
  • Barbarian (available in both male & female variants);
  • Norseman (available in both male & female variants);
A Brand-New Feature & Skill:
Introducing Enchanting! Elevate the rarity of your items with just a monetary investment. Do you have the courage to enhance?

Expand Your Arsenal:
Dive into a plethora of new items now available in both crafting and loot tables, enriching your adventures in Iskastad.

This is the best server Ive played in a while, and the devs keep updating/fixing issues very frequently, I recommend everyone to try it out, you can see that there are no bots and the flow of the game feels great.

fun server 100 players online but barely anybody use mc/macro(if u get caught gm delete all ur accounts) so its healthy community a lot of to do and constant updates almost everyday theres something new or if theres something reported it gets fixed next day

it is online for a month already but not hard to catch up now as theres easier access to eq and its ez to power magic level on life rings while re-selling runes for profit

A76uugi.png
In-Game Picture of the Week Contest

Adventurers, here's your chance to showcase your in-game photography skills! Capture a moment, a scene, or an action that encapsulates the essence of our game world. The most captivating shot will be crowned the "Picture of the Week," and its photographer will be rewarded with the coveted Holy Falcon!

How to Participate:
  1. Snap an in-game screenshot that you believe is worthy of the title.
  2. Submit your entry by uploading it to the ⁠#screenshoots channel on our Discord with a "Picture of the Week" description.
  3. Await the results and see if your shot takes the crown!
Prize: The winner will receive the majestic Holy Falcon (+20% craft chance). Whether it's an epic battle, a serene landscape, or a candid moment with friends, we want to see it all. Unleash your creativity, and may the best picture win!

Note: Ensure your submissions are original and haven't been manipulated externally.
The contest ends on Sunday (October 22).

Good luck, and happy snapping!