• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Unique players in last 24 hours change, why?
Isn't that kind of ironic to change this meanwhile streamer of this server is bashing such way of showing online numbers? xd
I prefer to see real online number with 30% viewers, 70% different people (60 average online) than this thing rn

Last edited:
Unique players in last 24 hours change, why?
Isn't that kind of ironic to change this meanwhile streamer of this server is bashing such way of showing online numbers? xd
I prefer to see real online number with 30% viewers, 70% different people (60 average online) than this thing rn
What is a "streamer of this server" and why would we be tied to the opinion of a person that streams the server? "xd"
You can still see the online count, but I guess none of you actually go further than clicking the landing page.

IZvf4Tr.png

Darkrest.Online's One-Month Celebration

Adventurers,

It's been over a month since Darkrest.Online's debut! Thanks to our dedicated player base and our team's relentless updates and improvements, we're evolving faster than ever. Here's what you need to know:
  • Halloween Event: Something spooky is brewing. Be there! (make sure to get the "Events" role on Discord)
  • No Resets: Darkrest.Online is here for the long haul. Your journey with us is secure.
  • Coming Soon: Gear up for our game-changing Market System and the introduction of Monster Rarity!
Jump back in, and let's continue to shape Darkrest.Online together!
Stay connected, and see you in-game!

So what actions are going to be made?? an entire team, bcs let's say it took advantage of that bug, to get runes, level and items.

IF you guys say that retrieving the gold back and saving them from the ban is okay with you, then you are extremely wrong.

Public Statement on Recent Game Exploit

Dear Darkrest.Online Players, We'd like to address a recent exploit that came to our attention and inform you about the actions we've taken to rectify the situation.

Bug Details:
  • An exploit was discovered where players could purchase the Leopard Armor for 250 gold and then sell it back for 300 gold, resulting in a net gain of 50 gold each time.
  • Through this exploit, a total of 694,400 gold was illegitimately obtained.

Actions Taken
:
  • A player known in-game as "Uszatek" was found to have abused this exploit extensively. As a result, all of his characters have been banned.
  • It was also uncovered that Uszatek gained access to the account of another player, "Piotr Mlotkarz Wielki", under the pretense of "selling loot". We've confirmed that it was Uszatek using this character to further exploit the bug.
  • Towards the end of this malicious activity, Uszatek attempted to send parcels to several players, hoping to implicate them in the exploit:
    • Taki Gosc: 20 life rings
    • Kazordoon Defender: 20 life rings
    • Mages: 20 life rings
We want to assure these players and the community that we are aware of this malicious intent and appropriate actions have been taken. The wrongly sent items will be returned, or their monetary equivalent will be compensated (1 life ring = 900gp).
  • Uszatek also discarded several items on the ground. These items have been removed from the game to ensure game balance.
  • All items from Uszatek's house and alternate characters have also been removed from the game.

Ongoing Investigation
:
  • We are currently investigating the in-game assets of "Piotr Mlotkarz Wielki" to determine the extent of the exploit and decide on the appropriate action for this character.

Important Notice Regarding Server Status:
There will be no reset or restart of the server. It's not in our plans, and neither is the launch of a new server. We deeply respect and value the time dedicated by RPG players on our server. Recognizing that their time is the most valuable resource and the bug was non-destructive, we have no intention of rolling back the server at all.

A Word of Thanks:
We genuinely appreciate the trust and support of our Darkrest.Online community. We're committed to ensuring a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone. Thanks to everyone who believes in Darkrest.Online and continues to support our efforts.

Stay safe, and game on!

Warm Regards,
The Darkrest.Online Team

Public Statement on Recent Game Exploit

Dear Darkrest.Online Players, We'd like to address a recent exploit that came to our attention and inform you about the actions we've taken to rectify the situation.

Bug Details:
  • An exploit was discovered where players could purchase the Leopard Armor for 250 gold and then sell it back for 300 gold, resulting in a net gain of 50 gold each time.
  • Through this exploit, a total of 694,400 gold was illegitimately obtained.

Actions Taken
:
  • A player known in-game as "Uszatek" was found to have abused this exploit extensively. As a result, all of his characters have been banned.
  • It was also uncovered that Uszatek gained access to the account of another player, "Piotr Mlotkarz Wielki", under the pretense of "selling loot". We've confirmed that it was Uszatek using this character to further exploit the bug.
  • Towards the end of this malicious activity, Uszatek attempted to send parcels to several players, hoping to implicate them in the exploit:
    • Taki Gosc: 20 life rings
    • Kazordoon Defender: 20 life rings
    • Mages: 20 life rings
We want to assure these players and the community that we are aware of this malicious intent and appropriate actions have been taken. The wrongly sent items will be returned, or their monetary equivalent will be compensated (1 life ring = 900gp).
  • Uszatek also discarded several items on the ground. These items have been removed from the game to ensure game balance.
  • All items from Uszatek's house and alternate characters have also been removed from the game.

Ongoing Investigation
:
  • We are currently investigating the in-game assets of "Piotr Mlotkarz Wielki" to determine the extent of the exploit and decide on the appropriate action for this character.

Important Notice Regarding Server Status:
There will be no reset or restart of the server. It's not in our plans, and neither is the launch of a new server. We deeply respect and value the time dedicated by RPG players on our server. Recognizing that their time is the most valuable resource and the bug was non-destructive, we have no intention of rolling back the server at all.

A Word of Thanks:
We genuinely appreciate the trust and support of our Darkrest.Online community. We're committed to ensuring a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone. Thanks to everyone who believes in Darkrest.Online and continues to support our efforts.

Stay safe, and game on!

Warm Regards,
The Darkrest.Online Team
also IF you SHARE your account, the person is RESPONSABLE to WHO SHARE IT TO, this with the action made with his character, if a "friend" or whomever used it to cheat or break a rule, the character should be banned 100%.
I dissagree with the action taken, IF the character Piotr gets unbanned i'm leaving this OT, it would be a total waste of time.

Also i remind you on your first page what you guys wrote about STRICT-ZERO TOLERANCE ON CHEATING
1698010492147.png

I dissagree with the action taken, IF the character Piotr gets unbanned i'm leaving this OT, it would be a total waste of time.
its administrations fault in the first place, why would you ban innocent?

------------------------------

Last edited:
Damn wish this server would do a proper re-launch.

The server was launched so poorly timed like right after souls of elysium and WOTLK classic.

Would easily be daily 200 pop if there was a relaunch now that SoE and realesta has settled down.

Damn wish this server would do a proper re-launch.

The server was launched so poorly timed like right after souls of elysium and WOTLK classic.

Would easily be daily 200 pop if there was a relaunch now that SoE and realesta has settled down.
nothing stopping ppl from starting right now those that play only on launch and quit on first week already x-logged

Halloween approaching and I would like to share my photo with you. I invite everyone to fight the hordes of undead, together we will win, see you on Darkrest

Attachments

• 158DDF82-FA13-40FF-A77D-77269869135D.png
    158DDF82-FA13-40FF-A77D-77269869135D.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42 · VirusTotal
nothing stopping ppl from starting right now those that play only on launch and quit on first week already x-logged
Yeah I know but I just can't stand being 100 levels behind everyone else, some guy having a bad day and just wanna PK someone and there's nothing I can do.

Yeah I know but I just can't stand being 100 levels behind everyone else, some guy having a bad day and just wanna PK someone and there's nothing I can do.
you will always be behind of power gammers no matter if its new server or old one also if server is old then theres less troublemakers and more ppl that want to play seriously and not going to harm low lvls