• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][CUSTOM] Darkrest Online

Server Website/AAC
https://darkrest.online
Server Address
darkrest.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Introducing the
New Market System
& Spooky Halloween

Update on Darkrest.Online!

(10/31, after the server save - it might take a little bit longer today)

1. Key Market Features:
  • Sell & Buy with Ease: List items for sale, either for gold coins or premium coins.
  • Auction House: Set items up for auction and let the best bid win!
  • Bid & Win: Bid on coveted items and keep an eye on the competition.
  • Rarity & Filters: Easily filter offers by rarity, offer type, currency, and more.
  • Item Insights: Hover over items to see bonuses and stats at a glance.
  • Search & Categorize: Find items by name or filter them by category.
  • Easy Access: Dive into the market directly from your depot!

2. Halloween Delights:
  • New Outfit - "Headless": Available in the store, this outfit is perfect for those who dare to embrace the spirit of Halloween.
  • Festive Home Decor: Spruce up your abode with new Halloween-themed carpets and furniture available in the store.
  • Daily Boss - Phantom of the Opera: Confront the enigmatic Phantom of the Opera in a daily battle for rare rewards.
  • Terrifying Respawn Locations: Brave the Hellspawn, Celestial Wardens, Wyrms, and new undead in haunting respawn areas.
  • Hourly Event Raids: Every hour, a random city will be visited by an event raid where players can earn event tokens and face thrilling challenges.
  • Eerie Skeleton Spawns: Watch out for event skeletons that materialize near players level 14 and above every hour.
  • Crafting Secrets: Discover special event crafting recipes to conjure unique Halloween items.
  • New Game Items: Exciting new items await discovery in the game.

Noteworthy anti-cheat measures but fooling around with the UE dmg (equiv. more or less of SD) makes no point to play.

I have little knowledge about this topic so my question may be stupid. But why after i uninstalled launcher+all files (week ago) my task manager has darkest trying to open itself on startup applications?

I have little knowledge about this topic so my question may be stupid. But why after i uninstalled launcher+all files (week ago) my task manager has darkest trying to open itself on startup applications?
Because, simply, it does not clear autostart. We missed that one

Because, simply, it does not clear autostart. We missed that one
Could you delete that for next version? Thanks!
Just FOUND my new home, it's called Darkrest. Absolutely amazing, just gave it a try and got in love with this server, really, game feels fresh, lot of new content, hard as tibia used to be on 2004, community is awesome I have to say, when I joined yesterday I thought bah im sure this 100% custom OT nobody will chat/answer me... 1st day, a guy team hunt with me, 4 or 5 players helping in the help channel, etc. Connection is awesome, and game has a lot of flow in terms of RPG.

IM STAYING GUYS, i thought id never say this after a lot of years trying trying and trying,

IM STAYING

I had same problem!! I had to restore my PC to default because of this client ;/

All time after I turn on pc, "DARKREST LAUNCHER" instantly activated ( I deleted it from pc before lul)
It's very big risk to play on this server if you use same pc for bank transfers etc. Not recommend

I had to restore my PC to default because of this client
Restore to default? What do you mean? Restore to default with keeping your files, or full restore? If you check option (keep files), the launcher files will stay so you need to make sure to check restore without keeping files.

Restore to default? What do you mean? Restore to default with keeping your files, or full restore? If you check option (keep files), the launcher files will stay so you need to make sure to check restore without keeping files.
Full restore, clean all files, system reinstal..

It's sad because server seems very intresting on start, but..... meh, all gold bugs (top lvls got infinite gold alredy), also almost all, best legendary items cuz of crafting bug before.... So playing there is like... Your decision, I'm just sharing my feelings

I had same problem!! I had to restore my PC to default because of this client ;/

All time after I turn on pc, "DARKREST LAUNCHER" instantly activated ( I deleted it from pc before lul)
It's very big risk to play on this server if you use same pc for bank transfers etc. Not Recommend
Why are you spreading false information? Yes, the launcher has autostart, but you can easily turn it off from the taskbar, we do not collect any information through the launcher.
I wonder why some people are okay with discord launching up instantly after computer starts, but not with us. We are completely open about how all of this works.

Why are you spreading false information? Yes, the launcher has autostart, but you can easily turn it off from the taskbar, we do not collect any information through the launcher.
I wonder why some people are okay with discord launching up instantly after computer starts, but not with us. We are completely open about how all of this works.
We are talking about that after FULL DELETING from PC launcher is still starting automaticly with system :D. Noone know where is it hidden :). Only full clean of pc could solve it.
And ofc, I don't care if discord start with system, because hmmm I want it on my PC ? Oo

And you know this is not fake info, because you BANNED EVERYONE ON DISCORD/INGAME who told about this lul

We are talking about that after FULL DELETING from PC launcher is still starting automaticly with system :D. Noone know where is it hidden :). Only full clean of pc could solve it.
And ofc, I don't care if discord start with system, because hmmm I want it on my PC ? Oo

And you know this is not fake info, because you BANNED EVERYONE ON DISCORD/INGAMe who told about this lul
It's the auto start windows registry that is not properly removed (cleaned up) (its the launcher fault, we will fix that one), the files are gone as soon as you uninstall the app. I don't know why you compare our launcher to some malware or other shit. With literally zero evidence that it does anything shady, you are just spreading bullshit for no reason atm. No idea why would we do a whole ots to steal information from people if there are better ways to do that, but okay. I can just assure you, that your claims are completely delusional.

No idea who we banned, but yeah spreading misinformation like you are doing here too is a reason to ban someone, lol.

It's the auto start windows registry that is not properly removed (cleaned up) (its the launcher fault, we will fix that one), the files are gone as soon as you uninstall the app. I don't know why you compare our launcher to some malware or other shit. With literally zero evidence that it does anything shady, you are just spreading bullshit for no reason atm. No idea why would we do a whole ots to steal information from people if there are better ways to do that, but okay. I can just assure you, that your claims are completely delusional.

No idea who we banned, but yeah spreading misinformation like you are doing here too is a reason to ban someone, lol.
Firstly you told "OFC NOT, YOU CAN DELETE CLIENT AND IS OK". Now you gonna work on it? Tons of lies and manipulations from darek administration is UNCOUNTABLE :p

Firstly you told "OFC NOT, YOU CAN DELETE CLIENT AND IS OK". Now you gonna work on it? Tons of lies and manipulations from darek administration is UNCOUNTABLE :p
You are lacking basic understanding of how windows and the whole filesystem works, so this discussion has no point. Believe what you want, I can just assure anyone else that you are wrong.

I'm using window since about 20 years and never had problems like with your server files so.... Maybe you put in too much ADDITIONAL stuff that infecting players PC and that is the problem? Imagine everyone who told about this on your discord/server GET PERMA BANNED. Why? Oo

A big known platform that has even more data about you than a tibia client can ever get? I wonder why. ;)

Why would you compare discord a big known plattform with your private tibia server in that case
Because that's the same thing, except that discord probably collects way more data (compared to none that we do) and you just don't know about that. We are even using the same framework discord uses (electron, squirrel), that's why the comparison. You are trusting big corps more than small projects, that's actually kind of funny considering all the privacy scandals that came out of most of them. The problem is that people start with the mentality that "private server" has to be shady, they are literally predujiced. There is no real reason to hate nor impose on us that we do any illegal shit to collect some meaningless data, yet this is not the first time someone is doing it. Wording it like we offer a malware or keylogger for no apparent reason other than "darkrest launcher stayed in startup apps", that's a literally a dead registry key in windows os that points to nothing, because the files are gone. All of the launcher files are located in %localappdata%/Darkrest Online, where the discord files sits too, compare both uninstalls and the files left by both of them. There is literally nothing special about our launcher in terms of the files management. So why do you choose to trust discord, but not us?
Next launcher update will resolve the autostart leftover, but for now we haven't had time to just fix it, because we are busy developing the game.