• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][Custom/OTC] BlackTalon Online - Official Launch July 23rd, 7 PM GMT+2

Server Website/AAC
http://blacktalon.online/
Server Address
blacktalon.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
We do not spoof, we show how many players are online. On otservlist they do not like to show more than 4 characters with same IP, so for them we do not report all of our online players.
This is not spoofing, we simply shows on our website the total amount of players online without constraints.

Hello Peeps.
Let me just show this to You all lovers of spoofers.
Since you were so mouthy to em , threats of ban, Mutes on channels by your tutor named "jack meof" (VERY VERY PROFESIONALL NAME FOR SUCH SERIOUS OTS)
Let me guess (this is also gonna be removed due to the fact you are blasting 90 euros for otservlist)
But who cares, Ban me on Ip
Ban me however You like, But you lied to all of us. You sweet talked your way in, made insane prices on server (you are rewarding players with blue diamonds for every 50$ donation) Yet you spoofing the shit out of ots other wise how you explain me and my guild having around 40 mc's together yet the difference in players count between your site and otservlist differ in amount of 10 player?
WELL SHIT STORM COMING GET YA POPCORN LADS.

A TALK WITH GM SHAOLIN SCREEN
THEN WE HAVE THIS
View attachment 60854

View attachment 60850
View attachment 60851
MY GUILD ONLY IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW 40 MC'S AS YOU CNA SEE RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING 4 MYSELF
View attachment 60852
WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW? APOLOGISE? FIX COUNTERS? BAN ME ON IP? BAN MY GUILD?
OR YOU GONNA SAY SHAOLIN TOOK DRUGS AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE IS SAYING?
STOP BEING DISRESPECTFULL TO OTHER OTS DEVELOPERS, ACCEPT THE FACT YOU HAVE MAX 160 ONLINE, AND STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOUR SERVER IS TOP 5 OF OTSERVLIST. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS JUST BY YOUR LIES IN THIS TOPIC OF ADVERT.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

P.S WORTH RISKING 90 EUROS ON OTSERVLIST WHILE YOU MADE COVID 19 PROMOTION TO DECIVE BRAINDEADS ON OTS View attachment 60855

Thank you for playing and checking our OTserver out. I'm sorry that we couldn't suit your tastes. Hope to see you next time!

"YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED."

You should seek help.

True. This guy don't even understand otservlist rules.

This is a Great OTS and great admins by the way. No longer we have to play such trash like the other e vo that was released 1 week earlier and already dead.

Hello Peeps.
Since you were so mouthy to em , threats of ban, Mutes on channels by your tutor named "jack meof" (VERY VERY PROFESIONALL NAME FOR SUCH SERIOUS OTS)
Let me guess (this is also gonna be removed due to the fact you are blasting 90 euros for otservlist)
Ban me however You like, But you lied to all of us. You sweet talked your way in, made insane prices on server (you are rewarding players with blue diamonds for every 50$ donation) Yet you spoofing the shit out of ots other wise how you explain me and my guild having around 40 mc's together yet the difference in players count between your site and otservlist differ in amount of 10 player?

THEN WE HAVE THIS
View attachment 60854

View attachment 60850
View attachment 60851
MY GUILD ONLY IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW 40 MC'S AS YOU CNA SEE RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING 4 MYSELF
View attachment 60852
STOP BEING DISRESPECTFULL TO OTHER OTS DEVELOPERS, ACCEPT THE FACT YOU HAVE MAX 160 ONLINE, AND STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOUR SERVER IS TOP 5 OF OTSERVLIST. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS JUST BY YOUR LIES IN THIS TOPIC OF ADVERT.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

P.S WORTH RISKING 90 EUROS ON OTSERVLIST WHILE YOU MADE COVID 19 PROMOTION TO DECIVE BRAINDEADS ON OTS View attachment 60855
Yeah deny the spoof :D Of course. Hahhahahahahahah
Post automatically merged:

you saying you have only 7 mc by the sound of it 341 website online
333 otservlist
Well
lets count
8 cafajeste chars(same flag)
4 Taka chars (same flag)
3 EMinem (same flag) he also pk on his chars despite it being against the rules but how can you follow your own rules since you break everyone elses.
Not gonna mention 4 of mine, damn not gonna mention my team MC'S
If you dont count mc's and send them to otservlist, proove it :D Show us real count You know the command.
Should i count my guild mates chars too (oh wait thats right you can ban me but you cant ban them if you dont know who they are)

and probably like 60 that im not aware of, You hiding well the fact you are sending MC Client to otservlist as Unique players
Man i really cant be arsed running entire map and checking every player, But its obvious.

1627875197539.png
1627875151241.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you even read? We do report maximum of 4 character per IP to otservlist (this is a rule of them, if you have any complains about that, them complain to xinn). And again this is not spoofing. Spoofing is creating false player data. Those names you said its actual characters, you can find them hunting. Its mc from just one people? I don't know, it may be from people living in same house, people making a team name (something very common in tibia if you do not know).
Also I will not show here the command of our players online reporting to otservlist, I already did it directly to Xinn and it follows the rule of otservlist.

Yeah deny the spoof :D Of course. Hahhahahahahahah
Post automatically merged:

you saying you have only 7 mc by the sound of it 341 website online
333 otservlist
Well
lets count
8 cafajeste chars(same flag)
4 Taka chars (same flag)
3 EMinem (same flag) he also pk on his chars despite it being against the rules but how can you follow your own rules since you break everyone elses.
Not gonna mention 4 of mine, damn not gonna mention my team MC'S
If you dont count mc's and send them to otservlist, proove it :D Show us real count You know the command.
Should i count my guild mates chars too (oh wait thats right you can ban me but you cant ban them if you dont know who they are)

and probably like 60 that im not aware of, You hiding well the fact you are sending MC Client to otservlist as Unique players
Man i really cant be arsed running entire map and checking every player, But its obvious.

View attachment 60863
View attachment 60862
Jesus dude go play somewhere else then xD

In todays events on the server, a player who (most likely) got compensation for helping promote the server with streaming proceeds to call the Staff toxic, unfair, and helping ppl cheat after the top guild kills him and a large majority of his team after THE STREAMER HIMSELF called for a war (dont blame the drunken slurs) proceeds to complain that the top guild got free items from staff when in reality if anyone got items it was him for helping promote the server which in my eyes is fair compensation for the publicity potential and even called staff corrupt which is a huge lie lmao. Continued his drama in the server discord for another 2 hours almost continuing to blast the staff (at this point his own team is leaving him LOL) probably not even the most amount of action you will see on the server. its been popping off since launch and seems like its still on fire so good shit.

After today it seems a war is going to finally start which im so down to spectate and participate in (if im active)

aside from the crashes occasionally the server has been smooth as a babies butt, very minimal lag issues.

If you are wondering why im posting this, im just following up from my post pre-launch and so far its been 10/10 to play so far for anyone who still is on the fence about it, check it out for sure.

As a follow up to my first post, the server has not disappointed! I don't remember the last time I sunk this many hours into an OT server I'm loving everything I've seen so far and I cannot wait to see what comes in the future. So much left to explore!

Love you all and see you in game!

It's a good server with a good staff
Jacquen was a good leader on a guild, so, im sure you can trust in his leadership on a staff; Shaolin it's an idealist dumb, so, im sure you will find a lot of creativity in this OT.

And Ghostx have money

But!
Nick -> Nealith -> Staff friend
Rufus -> A guy from Immortal Order (old staff guild in other OT)

So, please dont use your friends to recommend your OT xD

¿This staff it's corrupted?
Yes, like all OTs
But probably will be only an advantage about information (updates, changes, teaser, etc)
Items?, points?
Nah
You have a staff that suffered a lot in another OT for similar reasons

My sincere good luck and I know you will have a good server

Joined this server almost a week ago and I was told that I wouldn't regret coming back to tibia to play this server. I have to say, I have not been let down. This is an amazing server! The best part? We can still enjoy our lives while our characters play and what could be better than that?

It's a good server with a good staff
Jacquen was a good leader on a guild, so, im sure you can trust in his leadership on a staff; Shaolin it's an idealist dumb, so, im sure you will find a lot of creativity in this OT.

And Ghostx have money

But!
Nick -> Nealith -> Staff friend
Rufus -> A guy from Immortal Order (old staff guild in other OT)

So, please dont use your friends to recommend your OT xD

¿This staff it's corrupted?
Yes, like all OTs
But probably will be only an advantage about information (updates, changes, teaser, etc)
Items?, points?
Nah
You have a staff that suffered a lot in another OT for similar reasons

My sincere good luck and I know you will have a good server
Appreciate your words but no one asked them to come recommend our server, though. Thanks for checking out our server.

19:21 New record: 501 players online.

Server is growing every day!!! Lots of cool updates to come yet.
Come join us and have fun :D

I didn't know what to expect when trying this server, but it's actually really fun. Active helpful community and the staff seems dedicated, definitely worth playing.

Hello Peeps.

THEN WE HAVE THIS
View attachment 60854

View attachment 60850
View attachment 60851
View attachment 60852

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

I totally agreed with you and his server is trash ° ͜ʖ ͡°

The server seems fun, its my 3rd day playing it and still on.
Been struggling myself a lot since wiki doesn't help much and the main website lacks of information regarding all the custom stuff.
Overall its fun...

Greetings,
Liro.

The server seems fun, its my 3rd day playing it and still on.
Been struggling myself a lot since wiki doesn't help much and the main website lacks of information regarding all the custom stuff.
Overall its fun...

Greetings,
Liro.
Ask in english chat and I am sure there will be a few people willing to help you out and explain some things

August 20th, 2021 Changelogs

Added:
  • New quest at High Desert (Destruction Weapons)
  • Now you can sell T2 Reroll gem at NPC Evopolis Trader
  • Added NPC Mijaru at Nefrah (Fishing Shop)
  • New orbs: After killing a normal monster, it will have a chance to spawn an orb. It can give diverse things.
  • Added new attribute on quest bows (dodge)
Hive Bow: 2% dodge
Shimmer Bow: +3% Dodge
Aragorn Bow: +5% Dodge
Death Call Bow: 9% Dodge
  • Added BonusDamage to Magic Light Wand: 3%
  • New system: Hunting Grounds: You can find them scattered throughout the map.
  • You can only enter every 20 hour (this cooldown is shared through all hunting grounds), and can be inside for 2 hours.
  • They offer strong monsters with high orb chance and rewards.
  • New world boost type: Orb Chance Increase (+50%)

Changes:
  • Increased by 20% HP of the following creatures:
Nightmare
Choking Fear
Undead Dragon
Yalahari
  • Changed the overall scalling of monsters in the area 1k+. Essentially they hit less but some have more hp and gives less exp
  • Added 1 more stage of blasts on Heroic Aragorn
  • Decreased Golden Set Item Might: 550 => 520
  • Increased Death Call Set Item Might: 500 => 550
  • Changed BonusHealing% value of some items:
Shimmer Rod:8% => 3%
Void Boots: 5% => 4%
Wolfhead Amulet: 12% => 8%
Enchanted Pendulet: 8% => 6%
Aragorn Staff: 4% = > 5%
  • Decreased FlexSkill of the following items:
Gladiator Helmet/Armor/Legs/Boots: 12 => 10
  • Changed BonusDamage% value of some items:
Aragorn Staff: 8% = > 5%
  • Replaced Weapons Life/Mana leech for BonusHealing
  • Renamed Flexvitality to HP/MP
  • Your Market offers will be returned.
  • Now you will be able to share kills again, but only if the party size is not higher than 4
  • The player will gain some achievements when login if he meets a certain level (700 or 1000)
  • Dungeon completion will increase depending of the difficulty (Normal: 1x, Medium: 2x, Hard: 3x, Insane: 5x)
  • By killing a nefrah task boss it will give 2x the kill count for mailand task bosses (same with high desert giving 2x for nefrah and 4x for mainland)
  • Increased Ghazbaran damage by a bit

Fixed:
  • Now the thrones access will reset after collecting the daily reward chest. (Pits of Inferno)
  • Fixed issue on Nefrah House.
  • Fixed Achievements of type kill (dungeon, daily bosses). Because of that, there will be a reset of this type of achievement
  • Fixed an issue where you could not craft more than 1 item

Removed:
  • Removed Burning Gladiator from Sphinx cave.

Last edited: