• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] Return of the Saiyans

Server Website/AAC
https://saiyansreturn.com/
Server Address
saiyansreturn.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

ROTS

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Return of the Saiyans is fully author project where players are taken to the Dragon Ball world using The Forgotten Server engine. After joining our world, you can choose from seven playable character classes.​

ss_010120.png

Thanks to our advanced item bonus system you can change your playing style everytime you want to! Fly on Kinto, explore our world and gain experience in team hunts or solo. RotS is a server created 100% by our team. Map, graphics, quests and unique character mechanics and systems were made to please the eye and to let the best players show their skills. Fights with bosses? Team hunts? Massive PvP events? If you think it's not to much feel free to check what we have prepared for you. The official server start is on the 6th of January 2020 at 18:00 CET!
Official website: Return Of The Saiyans - Home
Official discord: Join the ROTS Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/mnyxBm9)

Too many custom servers to play, I will need to also play this one! 😵

I played some on beta test, graphics is just awesome. I want to enjoy whole gameplay :)

Hello!

We already said big thanks for your help and support during the tests but we realized that words are not enough. We'd like to thank you, symbolically but with all our heart.

We prepared for you commemorative Kinto skins for achieving:
  • 100 level (Golden Tome of Honor),
  • 200 level (Divine Tome of Gratefulness),
  • 300 level (Royal Tome of Gratitude).

beta_reward.png

It's not everything! Every player who created an account before December 31st, 2019 will receive a free 3 days premium account.
Once again, thank you very much and we promise that we will do everything to make RotS the game you are waiting for!

Some of you have already participated in our PvP events right? Great! We are happy we can announce monthly rewards for the best players. On the beginning these will be quite generous rewards associated with the game world itself. If you like this system, it is possible that we will prepare better rewards which will be sent to your homes in real life!

pvp_reward.png

Patch note:
  • fixed PVP Rewards window,
  • fixed closing Team Search window,
  • added new technique for Dende - "Magic Materialization" - Dende uses Dragon Clan's ability to create an exploding fire which deals damage to the target and nearby enemies,
  • from now on players will lose their backpacks after death from level 30,
  • cost of bless reduced to 500 zeni from 1000 zeni per level,
  • some fixes and adjustments to item bonuses,
  • Puar Stone and Golden Shovel from now will appear in Quest Pouch right after purchase.

Server launches in less than 5 minutes! You can already create your characters and download the game.

1578329797137.gif

Kind Regards,

RotS Team.

Last edited:
So yeah... the project I've been working on for years has launched and I encourage all of you to check it out! You can see lots of my custom sprites (but keep in mind that not 100% of them are mine ;)). See you in the game!

Looks pretty solid, wont probably play but kudos for the amount of work spend on that. The only one fact I dont like is not showing players online count, pretty annoying.

looks really nice, i have seen some streamers playing it recently

I like the server but when someone told me flying is not for free accounts I quit right away and my 8 other friends too if u make it free and maybe make premium give more exp or other bonuses like vip place would be better for everyone and make them play

Pretty Good server enjoyed it while I played it but had to give it up because even though the language chosen was english all the tooltips that pop up are in a random language

Bump. Worth a try even if you aren't big dragon ball fan.

Hi!

This server only have graphics, nothing special.
We're aware of lack on content, and that's why we're focusing to fill that gap. The game currently offers a lot, and we're happy with its current state, but still there is space for improvement.

sad but true could be atleast fun pvp but nop lets make it real tibia like with open-pvp and dove modes
We've been struggling to find a middle ground for PvE and PvP players, cuz it's not an easy task to make any change without hurting one of these groups. Recently, we've added "Future Earth" which is designed for PvP players and currently it consists of Open PvP. Loot and Experience gain there is increased. Players can also expect some additional benefits while being on Future Earth and rewards after killing players. In the near future we're also planning to add events to the Future Earth that will encourage even more players to participate in PvP activities.
Post automatically merged:

Hey OTLanders!

Recently, we've got a lot of messages from players asking us about date of the new server launch, and we're glad to announce that new one - Universum Future Earth is going to start tomorrow, 18.08.2021 (18:00 CET). Here's a small teaser of what you can expect from the new Universe, but that's not everything. If you haven't been playing ROTS for a while, then for sure there's plenty of changes you might notice, cuz we keep working and updating the game.

See you soon! ;)

Last edited:
is going to start tomorrow, 18.08.2021 (18:00 CET).
do you think it is wise to launch a server the same day cipsoft is going to launch three new worlds? 😅 (not regular worlds, but hardcore worlds, the most wanted ones)

We've set the launch date way before the CipSoft did. Teaser and all the marketing schedule was prepared for that date, so changing it in the last week wouldn't be fair towards players, especially when we're ready to go. But yeah... CipSoft pranked us a bit :p

Great news!
Good choice with more transparent effects, also god power transformations and auras are awesome!
Beerus Planet looks too much like Namek to me, you should change the color palette to show that it's a completely different planet.

We've set the launch date way before the CipSoft did. Teaser and all the marketing schedule was prepared for that date, so changing it in the last week wouldn't be fair towards players, especially when we're ready to go. But yeah... CipSoft pranked us a bit :p
It seems that CipSoft is afraid of ROTS and want to take players away from you! 🤣

Back