• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [Custom] RookTales2.0 [Custom-Rook] [FRESH WIPE] [2X EXP 100+ QUESTS]

Server Website/AAC
http://rooktales.com
Server Address
RookTales.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

xbaconghostx

Reaction score
RookTales+
IP: RookTales.com
Port:7171 Client:9.1

No Botting/Macro

Hello! In game you can find me as Griz! I am very active in my community. It is small but, growing and i would love for you to come be a part of my first OT ever.
This is my childhood dream and i finally have the time and resources to make this happen!
RookTales is a custom Rookgaard experience where you will find everything you remember from the old days, mixed with many new mechanics, quests, items and more.

Lots of time is spent on game design and balancing, this server is NOT EASY. If you are looking for fast levels and insane exp this server is not for you.
However if you seek a 100% FREE server, with constant updates and changes from player feedback...
you found the right place.

town.pngHere you can see the Boardkeeper reminding players to
check the Blackboards to the left of him in the town forum for updates and/or
what players have to trade/sell!
monkey.pngThe Chagaka Jungle Isles are a recent discovery...
Dongo and Furunto seem to be the only docile inhabitants left;
Maybe you can find a way to help them.
trainers.png
So you wanna be a slayer, but your skills ain't fly?

You got to hit us up, and be a pimped out knight.
(forgive me please)
mines.pngCome see Budrik in the old mines and explore the MILES of tunnels, and caves they have found.
You never know what you might find.

dresha.pngA merchant by the name of Captain Komo

decided to leave the arid plain of Dresha that he once called home.
He claims Cultists and Bandits have run off all the good travelers.
Seem's like there is plenty to be discovered and many
treasures to be had!

You can join our discord and follow us on facebook as well =]

outfit.png
Come find Islanos and Dinken in Dresha for some new outfit quests!

Have you ever wondered what would Rookgaard be like if its intrigues and obscure quests were pushed farther? Did you ever wish you could get to that pesky ghoul behind the wall in the katana quest room and put your hands on a scale armor? Have you ever thought about what was on the other side of that blue portal behind that locked door in minotaur hell? Does the maze of fury actually exists and if so, would you have tried to explore it?

If you answered yes to any of these question, this server is your chance to experience it.

The island of Rookgaard also has tons of new area to explore, while also trying to stay true to its original identity. Progression is slow paced, but still feel great. Getting your hand on your first pair of chain pants is absolutely glorious!

There are also custom events and special characters that comes visit the island each different days of the week, bringing their own challenge and quests to spice things up.

Come and join us!

Have you ever wondered what would Rookgaard be like if its intrigues and obscure quests were pushed farther? Did you ever wish you could get to that pesky ghoul behind the wall in the katana quest room and put your hands on a scale armor? Have you ever thought about what was on the other side of that blue portal behind that locked door in minotaur hell? Does the maze of fury actually exists and if so, would you have tried to explore it?

If you answered yes to any of these question, this server is your chance to experience it.

The island of Rookgaard also has tons of new area to explore, while also trying to stay true to its original identity. Progression is slow paced, but still feel great. Getting your hand on your first pair of chain pants is absolutely glorious!

There are also custom events and special characters that comes visit the island each different days of the week, bringing their own challenge and quests to spice things up.

Come and join us!
Thanks for the kind words peri!

OVER 20 HUNTING TASKS WITH UNIQUE REWARDS!

Lvl 1 tasks -
lvl 50+ tasks.
Get started with Tom!

This server is by far my favorite. The Game Master Griz is always making new areas, quest, outfits, add ons and much more! All the people are friendly and work together. Come and join us on a quest for greatness!!

This server is by far my favorite. The Game Master Griz is always making new areas, quest, outfits, add ons and much more! All the people are friendly and work together. Come and join us on a quest for greatness!!
We will bring new people in slowly but surely if you guys keep showing the love <3 thanks so much

honestly this server it's a mess
knights are like sorcerers and i saw houses full of random things
also you you need to work on your website
this is rookgaard not some evoOT we already have too much of that
it doesnt appeal that you keep addin and addin content when we dont even know whats going on with base rookgaard first
not recomending

honestly this server it's a mess
knights are like sorcerers and i saw houses full of random things
also you you need to work on your website
this is rookgaard not some evoOT we already have too much of that
it doesnt appeal that you keep addin and addin content when we dont even know whats going on with base rookgaard first
not recomending
Dude, You don't even play here. You played when we first started for a VERY SHORT time.
I don't know if you're here just to make things harder for me, because you support Paco's server or what, but this server is not a mess at all.
Knights are absolutely nothing like sorcerers at all, they are tanks with very very limited spells. I don't even know what evoOT Is but I can guarantee it's absolutely nothing like my server. All the content I've added is balanced and explained with lore within game. Thanks for the feedback anyway!

unknown.png
New player Gorilao getting level 8 the risky way!
Tom's hunting tasks definitely had his attention!

Isn't that your own character screen shot? Hahaha! Hey man I heard AGAIN that you are sending people to my server and try stealing my players. Can you stop that shit? Well, I have some loyal players but your lack of etic is annoying.

Still, they comeback after they see wha you 've done with my server xD
I respect that and you ideas, I really do, and I wish you best of luck man, I really do. You deserve it, and aswell all the people I shared the server with here. I want people to enjoy it on all the possible ways.
But please stop invading my server, you already got enough things from me.
No? Gorilao started today. Sent the screenshot over discord.
I also haven't sent anyone to your server.
I'm not sure what you mean.
However,
I will say I love the new summon system u made, very cool. Wish there wasn't weird tension between us.

I haven't been to your server since soon after our fallout. I don't plan on coming back.
Sorry for the confusion.

Add more cheesee to rats xD
View attachment 47079
Haha I've tried to catch you online several times bro! I always catch you ask and u poof. Hahaha. I can definitely add more cheese to rats. But know players with no vocation have a much higher Regen than lvl 8+ :) should help some in those mean ass rat caves lol
Post automatically merged:

I just don't want to hear about you or your players trying to steal my players anymore. Good luck man.
I cannot help what other people do Paco, but you have my word I haven't seen anyone.

@Morrison i always catch you afk* not ask

Player Laylee told me a character named Griz invited her to an "updated" version of the server, she also went there. That's okay people are free. But you man, stop that. Have a lil shame.
Okay chief. Not repeating myself :)

Friday new quests are coming!

Slaik was forced to flee... Can you find him?
New quest line for some very very cool custom items.
slaik.png

Small changes:
No longer dismount in PZ.
You now get full HP upon leveling up =]

Come meet xelit in Dresha and fill that quiver full!
xelit.png

Our dedicated host got a false virus indicator from the server and deleted the .exe file automatically while i was asleep!!! The server is now up and running, and i have put in measures to prevent this from ever happening again! Sorry for the inconvenience!

ed80.png
Instead of using the old high level spells from main, ive created a new set of spells for all level 80 voc!

Come give us a shot

Double Exp july 6th only!!!!
Come get a jumpstart tomorrow!

DOUBLE EXP IS LIVE!

Last edited:
good luck, worth trying it
Thanks man!

NEW CUSTOM CLIENT!!!
Available at Rooktales.com!

client.png

Potion prices have been reduced all around, and made a bit more available!
New raids are steadily being added and new sprites/custom items will be coming soon.
Better believe they will be rookie themed items :3

New starting gear to get you in the game a little 11111.png faster!

cm.png

Do you think you are capable of finding the abandoned city of Dresha?
It is not an easy task!

dresha city.png
Special thanks to @Paco for the rough draft of the city =]

Do you think you are capable of finding the abandoned city of Dresha?
It is not an easy task!

View attachment 47428
Special thanks to @Paco for the rough draft of the city =]
Paco did not created this map unless he is Delkdors from other site. Its okay to use other people's map. Its an Open source community after all but dont give credits to people who did not make it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713_091244.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713_091244.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
I'm not a bad person. He did put effort on his desert map. I thought a lil help would be okay.

And he's okay now. He stopped doing it. I really wish success for both of us.
As do i and i will help you in any way i can buddy.

Map is made from tibiaking.com site user not mine. I converted tiles for 9.1
Had i known it was an open source map, i wouldnt have used it honestly.

Come like us and see get more info at
RookTales on Facebook!

12 hrs playing the server and seems nice, excellent community and LOOKS to be LOOOOTS OF RPG into it.

Will give It a chance :3

1594840114032.png

Hope in guys,
Greetings.

Back