• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Dreata RPG 8.11

Infernus

Reaction score
Dreata is a 8.11 based server RPG. It is updated from the old Dreata back from 7.7.

Everything is custom, what can I say? No monster acts as it did in tibia, no loot the same, all different. Spells are custom, items are custom, everything, custom. Map made by me, about 2 years ago, and it's being updated to todays standards now.

Dreata has a custom client, which we encourge you to use, however you can log in with 8.11 if you wish.

To use the client, simply extract to it's own folder and use it as you would log into Tibia normally.

Server Info: 142.68.78.222
EXP: CUSTOM(10x, then 6x, then 4x, then 2x, depends on level)
LOOT: CUSTOM(Around 2x)
SKILLS: CUSTOM(around 3x)
MANA: 3x

Client: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2lxdxtvzdj

Soon items from 8.2 will be added to the server but you will need to use the client.

Last edited:
This is a serious server. I don't want people getting level 100 in one night, how boring is that? I am not the owner of this server i just posted it for him. I guarantee that you will have fun on this server. If you have a problem with the exp don't play it!

i started this ot about 6 hours ago and it is GREAT the map is 100% custom made very good there are two melee vocations warrior and berserker Good balancing friendly atmosphere cheap houses! every 2 week rent ( i think ) this is a great server but low population come on try it! its great

that is one flaw Lol the owner is afk ALOT of the time
but the server makes up for it ALOT

Thas really nice, SO low rate and server isnt 24/7, second thing is that ot dont got webside :( xd
Noone will play it im sure :p

yeah its been off for a day and a half now its annoying but the server is good and i still wanna play
a website would be nice to with highscores :-\

Thas really nice, SO low rate and server isnt 24/7, second thing is that ot dont got webside :( xd
Noone will play it im sure :p

I like too see you make a better server in your lifetime. FUCKING NOOB. You never even tried it and your already saying shit?

I like too see you make a better server in your lifetime. FUCKING NOOB. You never even tried it and your already saying shit?

Dude you need to chill everyone has their opinions... If your going to be a host/server owner you need to know how to handle the consequences, lmao..

Back