• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RealOTS 7.7 - Cipsoft Files (Playable in Europe)

BoneZ

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
ano0g.png

About
Hello OTLand community,

For more than a year now i've been trying to search for the right person to get a RealOTS running that is completely meant for the community and will be based on feedback and suggestions from the players. This is a pure copy of the original game, as it was 2005. No changes have been made yet and the server is currently running on a dedicated server in Canada. I live in The Netherlands and I gotta say, there's almost no lag We would like to ask you for your opinion on what can be changed or what do you want to see changed? This can vary from rates until items. Players who have played RealOTS in the past know that there were changes for Knights and Paladins in order to make it more balanced. Is that something that you'd like to be added here aswell? For more information, keep on reading the post and feel free to reply with your opinion.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rates
• Experience will be three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Skills will be faster than original tibia (3x)
• Magic double up compared to original tibia (2x)
• Loot rate will be (1,5x)

Staff
BoneZ
Neptuno

Server Information
• Hosting Company: OVH.com
• This is supposed to be a long-term server, hence the low-rates.
• Free premium, yes you heard it right everyone will be able to enjoy premium areas, traveling with boats.
• Even though we are limited with edits, we are still able to add the following;
- Custom Sprites
- Custom story lines
- Custom areas with spawns, houses
- Quests
- Items

The server will go live within 2 weeks

Kind Regards,
BoneZ & Neptuno​

Last edited:
Website is up and running, everything is functioning properly.

cIZDcno.png

Glad to hear you got it working. Was it the .htaccess that needed fixing? :)

No, we worked around the .htaccess file. This website will only be used temporary until a complete redesigned one is done.

will be hard to get players to start with premium rose needed :/

will be hard to get players to start with premium rose needed :/

They can be removed, I don't mind giving everyone free premium. However we need something that replaces it. It doesn't have to be expensive. Feel free to give suggestions.

We have decided to give everyone free premium for unlimited amount of days. We will start finalizing this weekend and advertise.
Server will most likely start next weekend.

Maybe instead of a subscription model, you can go with a "convenient / aesthetic" shop, like scrolls for 30%+exp/skills, tp to temple, runes x100 or tickets to buy houses (in case you don't have enough gold). +furnitures/gambling items
- You could make a "sell character / rare item" auction house in the web or in-game to bid for gold, and you would need some kind of pay-token to start an auction.
- A monthly lottery giving free tickets for every item purchased in the store. (w prizes like 10 exp scrolls/tickets for houses or enough runes for a life time)
- Trying to avoid gold or rare equipment in the shop to not make it a pay to win

I guess you could make your own sprites (idk if that's possible w cipsoft files) for exclusive pay-outfits

Maybe instead of a subscription model, you can go with a "convenient / aesthetic" shop, like scrolls for 30%+exp/skills, tp to temple, runes x100 or tickets to buy houses (in case you don't have enough gold). +furnitures/gambling items
- You could make a "sell character / rare item" auction house in the web or in-game to bid for gold, and you would need some kind of pay-token to start an auction.
- A monthly lottery giving free tickets for every item purchased in the store. (w prizes like 10 exp scrolls/tickets for houses or enough runes for a life time)
- Trying to avoid gold or rare equipment in the shop to not make it a pay to win

I guess you could make your own sprites (idk if that's possible w cipsoft files) for exclusive pay-outfits

We have removed the premium subscription, everybody will be given 365 premium days upon creating an account. As of right now we have change name & change gender as donation.

We will start with that and see what can be added in the future.

I managed to leave rook with noob gear just killing bugs & spiders in premmy zone xD
6cf849f9-5720-4341-9d6f-8a64055824e2

6cf849f9-5720-4341-9d6f-8a64055824e2

Last edited:

Hahaha

Dear players,

As you all know we have 2 days left until the launch of RealOTS. What we've learned from the previous versions of other owners, is that mages have way more benefits than knights & paladins. In order to balance it out, we've changed the following;

Knights
All weapons above 30 attack have been buffed with 20% attack damage (example: Giant Sword has 55 attack instead of 46).

Paladins
Light bolts have been added to the game. They are 20% stronger than normal bolts & slightly lighter. They can be bought at every NPC that sells paladin ammunition.
Cost: 6 gold per light bolt.

ier13o.png

For some nostalgic feeling

Kind Regards,
BoneZ

Here are some suggestions based on features I remember from the Original RealOTs, I understand you're not just trying to make a clone, just thought I'd mention them cause they were good ideas:

* Give Knights Intense Healing - It was in the old realots, worked well.
* Sniper Stars - 65 atk, lvl 50+ to use, weighs 1.5 oz, costs 25 gp each from port hope weapons shop and breaks after 1 shot.
* Druid Rod Damage increased by 5-10% - This was done to help Druids out due to their low damage.
* Life Rune - To acquire them, you need to trade a Life Crystal for them in the Magic Shop, they can be used on UHs to increase their charges.
* Death Rune - To acquire them, you need to trade a Life Crystal for them in the Magic Shop, they can be used on SDs to increase their charges.
* Enchant Weapon - Increases a weapon by 12 damage for 3 hours, costs 3k in Magic Shop.
* Enchant Legs - Adds 30+ Speed to your legs for 3 hours, costs 3k + a Chicken feather in Magic Shop.
* Promotion - costs 10k.
* Soft Boots - Could be bought from Venore for 750k, can be recharged for 10k.
* Custom Black Knight Spawn - Very Far North of Thais - It had 1x Black Knight.
* Godworms - Similar to Rotworms, except they have a lot more hp and they heal, perfect for Knights training.
* Small Stones - Could be purchased from the sweaty cyclops in Ab'dendriel, 10gp each.
* Ring of Power - There were 3 rings, they all gave 1% resistance to all types of damage, a small amount of ambient light and depending on the ring, increased Shielding, Mortal Man Ring increased it by 2, 3 for Dwarvern, and 4 for Elven.
* Double Amulet and Ring Charges (eg SSA, Might Ring, etc) - Also rings like Axe Ring were also doubled, giving you 8+ Axe fighting instead of 4.
* Custom Rings - Distance Ring (8+ Distance Fighting for 30 mins), Shielding Ring (8+ Shielding for 30 mins), Magic Ring (8+ Magic Level for 30 mins).
* Light Crossbow - Weighs 5 oz, has more range than regular crossbow, costs 50k from NPC.

Some General Suggestions:

Power Bolt Spell - In 7.7 it costs 800 mana and only produces 1 Power Bolt, this is not worth it for Paladins, I'd suggest lowering the mana to 600 and increasing the Power Bolts produced to 5-10.
Enchant Staff Spell - Useless Spell, maybe it can do elemental damage based on mlvl and lvl.
Poison Storm Spell - Pretty useless, I'd suggest that it also makes you Drunk, it is changed to a different element (life fire), or that it slightly paralyzes you (very weak). etc.

Shop Suggestions:
Custom outfits - Like Skins in games like League of Legends, works well there.
Lvl 25 Starter Pack - you get low skills and like 3k starter gold in a city of your choice with after a short tutorial for noobs.
New Vocation - Have it so you can unlock it anyway after reaching lvl 50, but you can just buy it too.
Increased Skills

@Vyrkhan
Light Bolt is 20% stronger than a normal bolt and just as strong as a Power Bolt.
Power Bolts are kind off useless in 7.7 because you could conjure 1 piece.

Back