• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] SansOT 8.3

Santy

Reaction score
Hello, this is an OT I have been making for some time now (less than 1 month or 1 month..)

IP: otdusk.no-ip.info
Exprate: 5000
Skillrate: 200
Lootrate: 3
Magicrate: 100
Spawnrate: 3
Client: 83[1]

Yes, I know the rates are high, but that doesn't change the fact that the OT is very cool!

Has alot of custom scripts, teleports, new items, i mean, new items.. (Edited OTB and edited some items), flying system, added but not implemented in map yet..
Very good quests, hard ones that you need to come with a team.

Edited map, with many new hunting spots,.. and did i mention quests? ah.. :p..

Donation system..

Constant updates

Has a super enchantement system, works like this:

You put 4 enchanted weapons (Fire, earth, thunder and ice) in 4 altars, and then you pull a lever, and it'll create a super weapon (if u put 4 spikes, it'll create a super spike sword, which attacks 4x as a normal spike sword, and defends 4x)
And of course, a normal weapon enchantement system (you bring a ruby/emerald/sapphire/amethyst to its altar, use the gem with the altar, and it'll create an enchanted [insert gem's name here], and u can use it with certain weapons, and i'll enchant the weapon.

Also, a showoff room =3
Many new creatures, to keep you in constant easy leveling.

And the best thing; cool gms! =D

If you play.. uhm.. ill give you some free manarunes!

Ah, also, it has custom runes [tera wall, manarune/great/super/donator's, super uh, super sd, super explo, super gfb.. and so on]

Please play, i'd be glad if you did.

I have many mappers and we'll be constantly updating the OT.
It also has few custom npcs and MANY [again] custom scripts xD. [like a boat system, only used by gms to show off to players xDD]

Thanks!

Holy! 363 ppl on

Fun server, GM's are very friendly ;)

Death Magnetix

Last edited:
Bumping

Great server, even though its high exp, so many monsters, spells, features, its worth a try!

Keep it going!

Back