• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

2 DAYS LEFT UNTILL TIBIANUS STARTS! SAVE YOU CHARACTER NAME JUST BY NOW!

Lol right click never exist and shouldn't exist it's only for noob runners whole map like on dash. It destroying oldshool feelings.

Why u have to start it 01:00 for europeans? You're not thinking about the EU players now that wack..
Change time to 20:00 that is kinda perfekt for both sides

It's actually 23:00 GMT+1, don't know where you got your 01:00 from but I'd suggest u take some math classes.

!!

7 HOURS LEFT UNTILL TIBIANUS STARTS!

I WILL BE HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya this is why u server only lives for 2 weeks and then totally dies out hahaha noobies start listen to community BB

Ya this is why u server only lives for 2 weeks and then totally dies out hahaha noobies start listen to community BB
Server start date has been set long time ago, its not like that I can move it. The server is also dedicated to American players, so date has been set mostly for them.

Ok then, no EU players can play guys.. sorry.. but i dosen't matter cuz the ot will die in 2 weeks just as it did last time cuz u wack and suck

If I would consider trying it out while I play my main server, would I get the points back that I bought like 2 weeks ago on the other server that died shortly after or you hold on to those cash?

If I would consider trying it out while I play my main server, would I get the points back that I bought like 2 weeks ago on the other server that died shortly after or you hold on to those cash?
Ya you should get it back i think.. Tibianus aint doin this for the money i guess? He does it to creat an awesome community and show off his skills and so on..

Ok then, no EU players can play guys.. sorry.. but i dosen't matter cuz the ot will die in 2 weeks just as it did last time cuz u wack and suck

Well at least the show-off of the proxy seems to be fine, good enough for eu players.
And about the 23.00 thing, it is saturday, so most of gamers will be drunken or sit at home alone with their food and wait for server start.

Well at least the show-off of the proxy seems to be fine, good enough for eu players.
And about the 23.00 thing, it is saturday, so most of gamers will be drunken or sit at home alone with their food and wait for server start.
Hahahaha i like you, you're a rebel :p

Back
Top Bottom