• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGHRATE | EUROPEAN PROXY

well wille deserve it for taking ryans client files.
but wille should atleast get good enough protection instead of fkin his own server like he did now.

imo we should wait patiently, and don't let this fucker ryan have a reward such as dead tibianus ;)

OVH has verified a big attack coming towards our server, we are constantly in contact since then and work towards a solution. We will be keeping you updated.

Just wanted to try the server out but then that happened. :confused:

Hope you get everything running again.

Why can't you DDoS Ryan?

If you show him that two can play the game then it may turn into a stalemate, similar to how nuclear countries don't attack each other.

You won't be able to do shit anyway. It's been a whole day(literally 24 hours!) and you still haven't fixed shit.

Last edited:
Server will be opened within 10-15mins, I hope that our new settings will help to fix the issue. Otherwise the support tommorow should fix it for sure.

Edit: Some more minutes are required

Last edited:
its not.. he has already said it would be reopened next week

i might give it a shot while runemaking on my main server, would you consider giving the people who donated 2 weeks ago their points back? i think it would help the server image at this point, making it look less "cashgrab".

i might give it a shot while runemaking on my main server, would you consider giving the people who donated 2 weeks ago their points back? i think it would help the server image at this point, making it look less "cashgrab".

you just want free points. If servers returned their points every reset they'd have to host it in their dads basement and anyone could do this to all servers.
If you want to play OT, this one or classicus you'll have to accept it ain't going to be free.

The server seems to be fine, we had spent almost whole night with OVH support to fix those issues. Our server is highly protected right now, so those problems shouldn't exist anymore. Today around 14:00 EST (20:00 CET) there will be an compensate for everyone, also those who bought premium account will get 1 day extra.