• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows cannot connect to login server

Albanoxu

Reaction score
ok guys, I am very new here;
(I used the search function and didnt find anything about my problem, but I think someone else here has the same problem as me:)
The problem is that i cannot connect to my server (newest forgotten server (8.54)crying damson)
So first of all I set my ip in the config.lua file
PHP:
-- Connection config
	worldId = 0
	ip = "-my lan ip-"
	bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 7171
	loginTries = 10
	retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
	loginTimeout = 60 * 1000
	maxPlayers = 1000
	motd = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!"
	displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = false

Afterwards I start Crying Damson.exe and when everything is loaded I use Multi Ip-changer to connect to my server, but it doesnt work!!! (using my ip in ip changer)
P.S I have Kaspersky Internet Security

Thanks forward

Last edited:
you open ports in router and in firewall ? try to open port 7171 in your router and open all necessary ports and close ur firewall that may help you

hmmm....
Look I have various IPs:
a public Wan-IP: starting with 87.xxx.xxx.xxx(thats the ip I see when i go to the site Whatismyip.com)
then my lan-ip adress: 192.xxx.x.x
gateway adress: 217.x.xxx.xxx
first Dns server:217.x.xxx.xxx
second DNS server:217.x.xxx.xxx
Subnet mask : 255.xxx.xxx.x

which of them do I have to use?

YEAH, Guys i made it! Thanks for all ur support, U are all the best. The problem was, that my router made my computer his own ip-adress, which i couldnt find at all. But after searching and clicking in the options in the router i finally found it!!!! so guys thanks again! Soono there will be more questions from me I think :D

Back