• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot set allocations Elfbot

Dualfox

Reaction score
Hey OTLand! I really need your help here, I just got windows 10, the pc is fresh. I've downloaded nothing else in games terms than tibia + elfbot+crack.

When I tried to crack the elfbot, then it comes up an error that says "Cannot set allocations" I've tried so many things to fix this problem, anyone have had this issue and solved it?

Please help!

Elfbot has been broken for months on windows 10, and as far as I know there's no solution for it yet.

• Uninstall any higher client you have because Battleeye will block all bots
  • Try changing the partition/location for the installation
  • Disable antivirus/Windows defender because it will block the crack
  • Change User Account Control Settings from Control Panel to Never notify
  • Disable windows firewall (Not sure if needed)
I always used it on windows 10 and I have it on windows 10 now and it is working properly, If after you done all above you still have the same problem I can look with Teamviewer.

• Uninstall any higher client you have because Battleeye will block all bots
  • Try changing the partition/location for the installation
  • Disable antivirus/Windows defender because it will block the crack
  • Change User Account Control Settings from Control Panel to Never notify
  • Disable windows firewall (Not sure if needed)
I always used it on windows 10 and I have it on windows 10 now and it is working properly, If after you done all above you still have the same problem I can look with Teamviewer.

Yeah it didn't work, you wanna go teamviewer?

Yeah its my first time to see that issue with Shift+F12, I am not sure how to exactly fix it but I will do some searches and tell you if I found any solution for it.

This happens after Windows 10 version 1709 update and I have tried to solve it many times without success by disabling DEP/Windows Defender/Firewall/Antivirus and every other method, Not sure if you'll be able to solve it without downgrading to older version of Windows 10.
You can downgrade it by following this video but you will lose few latest installed apps.

Back