• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cannot set allocations Elfbot

Dualfox

Reaction score
Hey OTLand! I really need your help here, I just got windows 10, the pc is fresh. I've downloaded nothing else in games terms than tibia + elfbot+crack.

When I tried to crack the elfbot, then it comes up an error that says "Cannot set allocations" I've tried so many things to fix this problem, anyone have had this issue and solved it?

Please help!

Has there been a breakthrough with this yet? Trying to help walk someone through downloading & cracking elf but it just keeps telling him it can't set the allocations. Tried everything here so far except downgrading windows with no luck.

You can use this one, Just copy elfload.dll and loader.exe to your Elfbot's folder.

If it didn't work then try downloading client through here.

Last edited:
We found a fix. Go into the the properties of loader/crack/client and change the compatibility mode of all of them to Windows 7. Worked right away for us & Elf loaded up for custom clients as well. It did not fix the Shift + F11/F12 problem though.
1579937635747.png

This happens after Windows 10 version 1709 update and I have tried to solve it many times without success by disabling DEP/Windows Defender/Firewall/Antivirus and every other method, Not sure if you'll be able to solve it without downgrading to older version of Windows 10.
You can downgrade it by following this video but you will lose few latest installed apps.
Hello, can you help me with Elf? I think i have same issue but cant really do anything to fix it :(

Back