• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant connect.

Jinz

Reaction score
When i try to connect to radonia, It doesnt work, It says "connection problem", But i can connect to any other server. What is the problem ?:blink: kinda wanna play the server :s

well radonia got down today, at 12.00~ (its the time when i wrote last msg in ******), dunno how long it wasnt working but i might have died, since i was coming home from a hunt after i killed a gs radonia stopped responding and there could have came another gs to kill me... hopefully not

well radonia got down today, at 12.00~ (its the time when i wrote last msg in ******), dunno how long it wasnt working but i might have died, since i was coming home from a hunt after i killed a gs radonia stopped responding and there could have came another gs to kill me... hopefully not

Really?

Uptime: 211h & 28m

yes really, the website wasnt working aswell, but as i said i dont know for how long it was crashed, cuz had to leave, still enough to get the tibia main window with my char list.

yes really, the website wasnt working aswell, but as i said i dont know for how long it was crashed, cuz had to leave, still enough to get the tibia main window with my char list.

It couldn't have crashed today if uptime is over 200h.

then blame me, tho i have the best connection there is, it havent disconnected for years already :p

When it was offline for a few days when I came back it said it had been online for 160+. Im pretty sure the server crashed that time.

true <short>

It did __NOT__ crash. It was online during the time we had issues with our ISP, that the connection is gone doesn't mean that all applications running on the server goes down. The uptime and players value are both 100% correct.

still u cant use uptime hours as a proof of the server's working hours

Why wouldn't it be proof for servers working hours? The uptime and the servers working hours are the same, while the server is up it is working ;).

:) u know what i meant :p

No, I don't.

If the server doesn't work, the website will display Status: Offline, when it's online you will see the uptime hours and players online.

The uptime hours are the same as the server working hours.

If you mean that it wasn't accessable due to the issues with our ISP, that doesn't mean the server wasn't working during that time, it was working and uptime was increasing as always when server is running.

It's not the counter on the webpage that counts the uptime hours, it's the server that was counting them.

ok, then if for example i'd say that i got disconnected, and my internet didnt disappear, it was fine, and i died due to the server's ISP stopped working or whatever, it still counts as my death and its ok i lost my skills/exp cuz the server was working, it shows on the website it was!

ok, then if for example i'd say that i got disconnected, and my internet didnt disappear, it was fine, and i died due to the server's ISP stopped working or whatever, it still counts as my death and its ok i lost my skills/exp cuz the server was working, it shows on the website it was!

We made sure that no one died when server's ISP closed down connection. So it's impossible that you died because of that, more like an issue from your side.

well if it would go down for a short time, a short crash or smth, u wouldnt know that, would u?

Back