• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cant get website to run.

otlandac

Reaction score
Hello. i want to run a server for me and some friends. but i downloaded uniform server and gesior account website. but when i want to go to localhost i get error 500. and in apache logs its shows the following errors;

[Thu Jun 24 19:07:07.625501 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client ::1:58256] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\\uniform\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77
[Thu Jun 24 19:07:12.923047 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client 128.199.89.17:57883] script 'C:/uniform/UniServerZ/www/install/xmlrpc.php' not found or unable to stat
[Thu Jun 24 19:09:19.125029 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client ::1:61329] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\\uniform\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77

i thought maybe im using wrong php version?? im using php 8, it was the only one i could select in uniform control or php7. but when i selected php7 i got an error apache couldnt start and no error in logs i think. someone knows what i should do? thanks :)

Hello. i want to run a server for me and some friends. but i downloaded uniform server and gesior account website. but when i want to go to localhost i get error 500. and in apache logs its shows the following errors;

[Thu Jun 24 19:07:07.625501 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client ::1:58256] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\\uniform\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77
[Thu Jun 24 19:07:12.923047 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client 128.199.89.17:57883] script 'C:/uniform/UniServerZ/www/install/xmlrpc.php' not found or unable to stat
[Thu Jun 24 19:09:19.125029 2021] [php:error] [pid 10268:tid 1848] [client ::1:61329] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of OTS_Base_DB::query($query) must be compatible with PDO::query(string $query, ?int $fetchMode = null, mixed ...$fetchModeArgs) in C:\\uniform\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 77

i thought maybe im using wrong php version?? im using php 8, it was the only one i could select in uniform control or php7. but when i selected php7 i got an error apache couldnt start and no error in logs i think. someone knows what i should do? thanks :)
Ok its fixed i downloaded older uniserver version and now it works. but how can i get SSL?

Either look for a tutorial on how to setup TLS in uniserver or install a reverse proxy ---namely NGINX--- and create a TLS termination point. Personally, I would go for the second option. Documentation is up to date and you can install several packages to automatically renew your TLS certificates. There are plenty of tutorials out there, just look for them.

Either look for a tutorial on how to setup TLS in uniserver or install a reverse proxy ---namely NGINX--- and create a TLS termination point. Personally, I would go for the second option. Documentation is up to date and you can install several packages to automatically renew your TLS certificates. There are plenty of tutorials out there, just look for them.
I spent the last 4 months (6 hours/day) trying to get this SSL to work but i cant get it to work.

I spent the last 4 months (6 hours/day) trying to get this SSL to work but i cant get it to work.

4 months for 6 hours a day is like 720 hours all together.

Did you tried to ask uncle Google for an answer?

What are the errors you are getting?

Because SSL is not that complicated thing, there are even free generators, that generates SSL certificate automatically for your web server and adjust configuration automatically.

Like: Letsencrypt.

Last edited:
Back