• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't start TFS after following the guide

Dzejkobson

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Got a big problem, im trying to make ots just for couple of my friends, its totally different like was couple of years ago when you need it almost nothing to start a server.

im looking to make it, but as i see people dont want to help so much with this at all

please gimme details for any links or something because im already spending 3 hours to finally find somthing but im already soo mad of it... most of them they are out dated or there is no explenation for it

and please dont give me this bullshit tfs, im doing everything right, but there is an issue that i cant start it anyway the sever...

Jacob.

Last edited:
what about the one I linked? its pretty complete and full of screenshots
Pretty sure he missed the second part of the guide.

im looking to make it, but as i see people dont want to help so much with this at all

most of them they are out dated or there is no explenation for it

and please dont give me this bullshit tfs, im doing everything right, but there is an issue that i cant start it anyway the sever...
I'm very surprised that someone answered this cocky and demanding post. I suggest changing your attitude if you want to receive help.

Back