• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Capture the flag :d

May Someone Help me? Im Using Tfs. 0.4 and the mod script, but when the event starts i get this Error at the console:
[Error - Globalevents::think] Couldn't execute event: start_ctf. But everything goes fine with the event, the mainly problem is that when a team wins, if you played before on that team, you get the token even if u didnt played on that round, and when the event ends, you cant kill anyone who were on your team =/. Please someone Help me.

Thnx in advance~~

Last edited:
The characters doesn't die for me anyone know why?

Last edited:
[Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: start_ctf

It said that but it still works

fixed:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
addEvent(teleport, 1000)
return true
end

Last edited:
why it doesnt put lower speed to the one that have the flag? like the old ones

oki i will is just to make it better cuz it is hard to kill a 3mph char

its not for you lol it doesnt work how i add it ...

Last edited:
I wanna ask when is this event supposed to end? on a time limit or score limit ?

Edit : after examining the script a bit i found it is based on score ( you should make a the max score in config to be edited)

And I think it need a max limit too( if it dont have) cause this may last for a long time without scoring the goals so a maxtime that when end checks which have higher and lower scores and do it thing :)

Last edited:
I wanna ask when is this event supposed to end? on a time limit or score limit ?

Edit : after examining the script a bit i found it is based on score ( you should make a the max score in config to be edited)

And I think it need a max limit too( if it dont have) cause this may last for a long time without scoring the goals so a maxtime that when end checks which have higher and lower scores and do it thing :)

Agree!

And one thing more...
There is no "Team Balance System", would be happy if someone fixed it! :]

The stats_ctf.lua crashes for me. I use 0.3.4 so can't use the mod version yet.

No errors at all. But it crashes when I kill another player in the area from-to. Any ideas?

Hey, could you tell what and how to set the map?
And it wogule uploadnijcie map, please hurry because I

ok I already have and know.
But I do not know what's going on with these lines of:
fromPos = {x = 1004, y = 1023, z = 7}
topos = {x = 1015, y = 1032, z = 7}.

And what do they mean?

Back