• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Cast System 0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summ

(\/)(;,,;)(\/) Y not?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Cast System 0.4 Advanced

9AEcU.png

GdeXi.png

Description:
Every player on the server is able to create his own cast (using talkaction).
By logging into the server with empty account name, all running casts will be listed and you can choose one to join.
If you a cast your client will works similar to tibiacast:
•you see everything the cast owner does see
•you can chat with the owner and other viewers using his private channel (if private is closed the communication is disabled)
•several commands to mute, ban viewers, add a description and check viewers

What does it contain:
•lua function to handle the cast (start/stop, ban/unban, mute/unmute, viewers, password, description)
•main code (source edit => you send me the scources of your server and I will add everything)
•compatible php-file for either: (shows running casts, amount of viewers, description)
----•Modern AAC
----•GesiorAAC (version 6.2~)

If you are interested or got questions regarding the system contact me via PM.

Price and Service:
45€, I only accept payments via PayPal.
I will make sure it works on the distro you use and help you set it up if you need help. If you find problems I'll fix them.

Special thanks to CaioSilva for helping me test <3
You are buying a license of the code, you are allowed to use it in every server you host. However you do not buy the rights on this code.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I forgot to add the price in the main post.
Im busy this morning, I will answer requests later (afternoon)

Loool love it <3

BTW: Do you have script to Gesior ACC?

How big is discount for first tester?

Last edited:
When we give you the sources, are you going to provide all the codes and tell us what has been changed/added?

I wanted to ask the same questions...

Better way: You give us all codes, where and what must be change etc...

Hey guys.
Some updates:
CaioSilva is the one testing it with me.
My code was created for a older version of 0.4. I will update it to a newer version during this week (currently I got some trouble and I am busy)

If you buy the code I will add everything that is needed for the system. It will be marked with a comment.

Edit: Yea the php file is also available for gesior now.

Last edited:
bump
It was tested, no bugs could be detected now.
Also, config setting was added: enableCast = true

It doesn't interfere with the player at all? No lag? You should test it with 10+ viewers.

Anyway, good work! ;)

Tested everything thoroughly, this is an excellent system. I will be launching my server this evening and will report back on performance with 10+ viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back