• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Cast system tfs 1.1????

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello guys is there any cast system for tfs 1.1 i tried to search there on otland and can't find and i tried the cast system of darek for tfs 1.1 and i got this error when compiling the tfs
qqv09l.png

thanks in advance

Last edited:
I would not say "final phase" when they get crash reports pretty much everyday it seems as.
Most servers that uses a cast system buys them there is no 100% working cast system out there, atleast not yet.

I would not say "final phase" when they get crash reports pretty much everyday it seems as.
Most servers that uses a cast system buys them there is no 100% working cast system out there, atleast not yet.
well i rlly wont spend my money in one cast system because im going to spend so much money on host so i prefer to wait that guy releases his cast system

Well tbh I don't agree, things that benefits download and run server should not be free.
Ive given my cast system to a user that ive seen and know spend alot of time and effort on his server.
Would never release it for free, been thinking about uploading it to github, but I don't wanna help person X earn 100eur extra for knowing how to read a tutorial on how to compile it.

Edit:
My way of seeing it, if you can't do it pay for it(most of us have done it once or twice. Ive hired Gesior alot of times and i normally send ppl to him if I don't got time).
If you don't wanna invest into your server, why should others help you out?
Don't get me wrong, I like to help out on servers where I see the owner do more things then just add random crap to the donation shops...

Well tbh I don't agree, things that benefits download and run server should not be free.
Ive given my cast system to a user that ive seen and know spend alot of time and effort on his server.
Would never release it for free, been thinking about uploading it to github, but I don't wanna help person X earn 100eur extra for knowing how to read a tutorial on how to compile it.

Edit:
My way of seeing it, if you can't do it pay for it(most of us have done it once or twice. Ive hired Gesior alot of times and i normally send ppl to him if I don't got time).
If you don't wanna invest into your server, why should others help you out?
Don't get me wrong, I like to help out on servers where I see the owner do more things then just add random crap to the donation shops...
For sure im going to spend money on my server, and im going to add donations, but too im working alot all days 24 hours fixing bugs asking to ppl hw to fix that , that tryng to learn because alot of years im not making ots i started 1 month ago and im working all days on my server with alot of effort and with the help of the comunity but i don't like to pay example for a cast system when i can get free, xd

For sure im going to spend money on my server, and im going to add donations, but too im working alot all days 24 hours fixing bugs asking to ppl hw to fix that , that tryng to learn because alot of years im not making ots i started 1 month ago and im working all days on my server with alot of effort and with the help of the comunity but i don't like to pay example for a cast system when i can get free, xd

Yes I know you joined not long ago(seen your spam~).
You can ofc use w/e cast system you want, not telling you to buy one.

I would in your position use the one "released" / WIP on github and report all the issues you get.
If no one uses the system it will never be added to the main repo.

Or do as some have done(including the guy who works on the github system) download the br system found on tibiaking? and well use it.
Ive upgraded people from it and can't remember the issues with it, but it was either a crash when the player did something or minor bugs.
You will have to test it to be sure.

Yes I know you joined not long ago(seen your spam~).
You can ofc use w/e cast system you want, not telling you to buy one.

I would in your position use the one "released" / WIP on github and report all the issues you get.
If no one uses the system it will never be added to the main repo.

Or do as some have done(including the guy who works on the github system) download the br system found on tibiaking? and well use it.
Ive upgraded people from it and can't remember the issues with it, but it was either a crash when the player did something or minor bugs.
You will have to test it to be sure.
yea i thinked was a work of tibiaking but i checked and it was a work of djarek, i reported the bug on github xd, its just w8 for his release so i can take this time for try to fix another things on my ot

yea i thinked was a work of tibiaking but i checked and it was a work of djarek, i reported the bug on github xd, its just w8 for his release so i can take this time for try to fix another things on my ot

Well anyone can take something and fix some bugs :p
But in all fairness the one djarek uploaded should be more stable.
And according to Mark everything you upload has to be your own code, that is why I wounder why he still is considering it.
Whats the link to it? If it now is his system :p

Back