• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castle Black "The Wall"

Vaka

Collapser Zulu Mapper
Reaction score
Castle black from Game of Thrones. Map layout and architecture is accurately placed. Give some likes and i will post more of my recent work.

cb1.jpg

cb2.jpg

cb3.jpg

Attachments

• 10.41 Castle Black.otbm
    301.2 KB · Views: 320 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
7th and 10th like. ;)

Very nice map, thanks for sharing your time with the rest.

Can anyone upload the file again? The download link on the first thread seems to be expired.

Appreciate it, and once again good work @Vaka

Reupload plz...

And let me ask a little question to everyone. Why are all of you using unknown and useless host pages to upload your maps?
Don't you really know how bad are all of those hosts? Speedyshare, Filedropper, Wupload and Uploaded.to Don't give a damn care about all of your maps. And those dies as quickly as Yamcha/Krillin. So if ALL OF YOU want to share maps... Upload it in Mega and Dropbox.

Mega and Dropbox are free to sign up.
so why are you just trusting your files to the other hosts that are very untrustworthy to keep your maps alive?

hey m8, you got more than 10 likes now :D

I'd like to see the lizard dungeon :p
thanks if you share

it has a thread in this forum, i already uploaded it, if it doesnt work, lemme know and ill re-upload it
thanks

Back