• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

appreciate what you do best but people are headless and you will not mind

I'm polka and I do not quite understand the language but I understand you and see what good you do for this community it is beautiful. For u <3

While development may have slowed down, it is not dead.

There is some interesting stuff coming up:
ESILtWSY2o.gif

Looking very good. Documentation and demo sites will soon change domains ^^

Guild logos are now handled using purely lua =)

Guild page looking awesome. I dislike Account/Admin panel shortcuts in the widget bar because once someone is logged in the website start looking as an admin panel.

Guild page looking awesome. I dislike Account/Admin panel shortcuts in the widget bar because once someone is logged in the website start looking as an admin panel.
What do you mean by the shortcuts? The navigation links? I dont really know how to make them different without looking bad actually.

But thanks for the feedback <3

What do you mean by the shortcuts? The navigation links? I dont really know how to make them different without looking bad actually.

But thanks for the feedback <3
I like my solution, you just get an link on the headbar to the admin/account page where all the shorcuts are. It's subjective anyway, just giving my point of view, you might like better as it now. Guilcera - OpenTibia Oldschool

I like my solution, you just get an link on the headbar to the admin/account page where all the shorcuts are. It's subjective anyway, just giving my point of view, you might like better as it now. Guilcera - OpenTibia Oldschool
I tend to agree with you. I like to have the username on the top menu with a dropdown for the shortcuts.

We have been working on serving static files (js, css etc.) from extensions, so we can create 1-click-install templates.
Below is an admin panel I have been working on, which would replace the admin sidebar menu with a simple link to the dashboard.
The chart is not working yet, it's just a preview. The layout is based on the Material Dashboard UI kit by Creative Tim, so don't give me too much credit.

EcCMX5R.png

Any suggestions on what sort of statistics you would like to see displayed here?

Any suggestions on what sort of statistics you would like to see displayed here?

• Who most purchase coins;
  • Who most purchase itens at Store;
  • The most payment method used;
  • Sales at whole week, and month;
Also, what about the importation from Gesior AAC/Znote AAC to Castro AAC? Will create something special like a plugin to do the dirty job? I'm asking this because it might have someone who have a online server already and wants to switch to Castro.

• Who most purchase coins;
  • Who most purchase itens at Store;
  • The most payment method used;
  • Sales at whole week, and month;
Also, what about the importation from Gesior AAC/Znote AAC to Castro AAC? Will create something special like a plugin to do the dirty job? I'm asking this because it might have someone who have a online server already and wants to switch to Castro.

The installation process already converts znote/normal accounts to castro accounts. What else do you want to see converted?

The extension system is now merged into the main branch. Still far from beeing finished.

Big thanks to @forgee for all the work :cool:

I'd like writing posts using markdown (honestly very great feature). Which gives you comfortable writing.

If you want to add it, here is a PHP markdown renderer (written by me). To get the javascript one (use SimpleMD) it's honestly one of the best plugins.

Edit:
This also may work: Bootstrap Markdown

Attachments

Last edited:
Code:
 Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE `castro_extension_hooks` (
  `uid` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 ' at line 16

I'm getting this when trying to install, I didn't change anything in the files. Just installed go and compiled it myself. I did look at the SQL table it makes and it seems that everything is correct there.

Using ubuntu.

Last edited:
Back