• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

Code:
 Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE `castro_extension_hooks` (
  `uid` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 ' at line 16

I'm getting this when trying to install, I didn't change anything in the files. Just installed go and compiled it myself. I did look at the SQL table it makes and it seems that everything is correct there.

Using ubuntu.
I cant reproduce this bug, have you solved it?
As a last resort you can always manually import the installation tables.

I cant reproduce this bug, have you solved it?
As a last resort you can always manually import the installation tables.

Hello, I solved it by manually importing the tables.
However I would assume the error comes from doing several SQL queries inside one file, since all other files worked good except this one and this one was the only one that had several different queries to import. Maybe this doesn't work for all OS/mysql versions or something.

Hello, I solved it by manually importing the tables.
However I would assume the error comes from doing several SQL queries inside one file, since all other files worked good except this one and this one was the only one that had several different queries to import. Maybe this doesn't work for all OS/mysql versions or something.

We need to execute them into the same file because sometimes one table depends on another (foreign keys for example). But thnanks for reporting the issue. I will give it a look :oops:

i've been playing around with it now for a couple of hours and i really like the site, I know the site isn't fully done but the only thing I think that's missing right now is a fully working shop and the site would be fully functional for a server.

hopefully the project can get finished, I love that you can use lua to make pages!

Difficult to install, I can not at all wtf.
The easiest way to install is probably to use the AppVeyor build which can be found here.
Download and extract buildOutput/release.zip, then download the appropriate binary for your system and put it in the folder you extracted. When you start the program it will tell you a port number where the installer is running, so open a browser and enter your ip address followed by the port it tells you, for example localhost:1234. From there it should be a breeze.

The easiest way to install is probably to use the AppVeyor build which can be found here.
Download and extract buildOutput/release.zip, then download the appropriate binary for your system and put it in the folder you extracted. When you start the program it will tell you a port number where the installer is running, so open a browser and enter your ip address followed by the port it tells you, for example localhost:1234. From there it should be a breeze.
bJULDMx.jpg

w9zfqZG.jpg

You are running Castro from an apache directory, Castro contains its own HTTP server so, put castro on a random folder, execute the .exe file, navigate where the .exe tells you. This is covered on the docs page.

This is not dead.

We are trying to polish the extension system as much as we can to let usets customize every bit of the AAC :cool:

Castro will have a list of plugins so its easy to search for them, the list will use github webhooks. Heres a small preview

CFpR3uR.png

7r5LBnw.png

Still WIP and the layout may change

Only thing left is the shop (communicate with TFS) and soon first release :eek:
I think giving ppl all lua functionality etc should be enough, and they should write Shop module on their own. But it's just my opinion :d Keep up a good work.

I've seen your demo page, and I would strongly advise NOT to use Froala editor. Got some experience with it and mostly it brings ton of problems.

Go use pell it's lightweight and has only basic features, if you need any additional ones - they can be easily added.

Someone can help me? I get this error when I run "go build github.com/raggaer/castro"
# github.com/raggaer/castro
src\github.com\raggaer\castro\main.go:66:11: undefined: limiter.NewMemoryStore
src\github.com\raggaer\castro\main.go:69:13: undefined: limiter.NewLimiter
src\github.com\raggaer\castro\middleware.go:53:27: not enough arguments in call to r.Limiter.Get
have (string)
want ("context".Context, string)

Someone can help me? I get this error when I run "go build github.com/raggaer/castro"
This is weird, appveyor build is passing. How are you building? check the appveyor script.

Code:
go get github.com/golang/dep/cmd/dep
dep ensure
go build

We use dep for dependencies so you might be missing that, I need to update the tutorial

This is weird, appveyor build is passing. How are you building? check the appveyor script.

Code:
go get github.com/golang/dep/cmd/dep
dep ensure
go build

We use dep for dependencies so you might be missing that, I need to update the tutorial

I followed exactly the tutorial in docs, except that on windows I had to go to the folders for the command to work (for example, dep init and dep ensure).

Before running the command "go build github.com/raggaer/castro", I ran "go get -u github.com/raggaer/castro", after attempting to run the build command, the error that I described occurred.

Sorry, I am a layman in GO, I saw your AAC and I was interested in using it to learn.

Edit:
I used the one provided in the appveyor, it works perfectly.
Well, I'm waiting for you to improve the documentation <3

Thanks

Last edited:
Back