• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Castro AAC

This AAC can handle A LOT of traffic (its go :p)

in fact 1179 request in 50seconds is pretty fast

Even tho your idea seems good i will think about the benefits of closing the webserver if it gets like 10k request oer second or so

I've seen what happens to a webengine when it gets 100,000 complicated requests on a SSD disk with 1000 Mbs network with 32 Gb Ram and 4.2 ghz processors..
It fucked up completely, and the computer didn't feel very good about it either, and since it was a very powerful computer it didn't get limited by low performance, but it got limited that the webengine was about to completely crash.
And if it crashes completely, it wont go online again unless the owner is around and notice it, and restarts it.

Also, I haven't seen but should be possible, to crash a MYSQL database by overloading requests in the right way :p

With this, I just want you to consider, there will always be someone who want to ruin stuffs for you, the question is... might one of these people be one who got knowledge and power to really pull shit off :p

lol 100k request per second seem to be a big and expensive attack

anyways i will look into something to prevent massive number of request coming thanks for the tip

lol 100k request per second seem to be a big and expensive attack

anyways i will look into something to prevent massive number of request coming thanks for the tip
yeah, I'd bet it was a paid service, happened same night after I upgraded the network from 100/100 to 1000/1000 because too much DDos attacks on 500 mb/s that the previous net couldn't handle..
And I announced that the network was upgraded and that it wouldn't lagg anymore because of the DDos... and then that big fuck on 1+ Gbs came.
I don't know how big it really was but whatever got through, was about to trash my web engine :p

Not much to show today. I wanted to finish the PayGol system

I wont use IPN. I will use paygol API so cloak users have more options when using paygol =)

84lw_Hq.png

As for payment types... well I will support all

HTML:
                        <option>SMS</option>
                        <option>Call</option>
                        <option>WebPay</option>
                        <option>Credit Card</option>
                        <option>Banamex</option>
                        <option>Caixa</option>
                        <option>PSE</option>
                        <option>Bradesco</option>
                        <option>Efecty</option>
                        <option>Itau</option>
                        <option>Visa Debit</option>
                        <option>Boleto</option>
                        <option>OXXO</option>
                        <option>Santander</option>
                        <option>Davivienda</option>
                        <option>Banco do Brasil</option>
                        <option>Redpagos</option>
                        <option>DineroMail</option>

Looks really nice! Feel free to share it at OTLand Cloud :)
http://***************

¡Wow @Raggaer !, this is the best webAAC i've seen, finish this wonderful project, it's amazing, very lucky.

PS: Approximately when it will be ready?

I was making a personal AAC in Laravel, but after see the speed of this one I just fucking deleted all I've done.

Some questions tho;
In terms of security, is it good?
Can I use it without the *.exe? Like, using the UniServer?

You always need to run the app (.exe in case of win) you can use uniserver and reverse proxy the AAC even tho I recommend using NGINX for that (linux)

In terms of security It is secure but I still need to heavy test it for bugs =)

OMG very sexy !! Reggaer if you can put link with all copiled like Znote ?
Thnx :D

Back